Perhaps the new theme park needs a better transport which can maneuver in the city, right? Based on my previous truck design, I did this for moving the raptors. The tractor section has a turret that can be used for any emergency cases like dinosaur escape, and now raptor transport can go through the city without problem!

18087041285_6f0d5a1e2d_c.jpg

17464445854_fc87136814_c.jpg

18087040685_f5f6c0336b_c.jpg

17900796119_64b66fce50_c.jpg

17900795799_b16aa10088_c.jpg

17899333020_6245af1665_c.jpg

18087039025_04da5f2ef6_c.jpg

Hope you enjoy this :) thanks!

Nice, that looks pretty cool and way better than the official vehicles from the JW theme. I really like that turret, it's a nice little detail.

That motivates me to build my own JW vehicles.

Very nice! Fits in well with the theme and looks great. :thumbup: I'd rather get this than many of the official sets!

Very nice! The design is really clean and looks like an official set. I love the little details like the air holes. I take it the top can pop off allowing for easy placement of the raptors inside?

Great! I really love the fact that you used the design from the official sets for your truck :thumbup:

Very nice! The design is really clean and looks like an official set. I love the little details like the air holes. I take it the top can pop off allowing for easy placement of the raptors inside?

Thanks! And yes, the top can be opened for putting the raptors in. It is not really attached to the box by any stud, but instead holds its place by the edges. It works all fine. :)

20150616.jpg

Very nice design. Nice use of technic bricks. For me this is how a LEGO set should be. Are instructions available?

Edited by legoig2000