This time I look for mechanical simplicity, functional steering wheel, fake engine and suspension with maximum realism on the bodywork. I think I've already done the hard part, scissor doors with long travel but I still don´t know what system will operate them. There is nothing definitive, but I like what I see.

8q55P1W.jpg

C8mWhNr.jpg

p9Yea3a.jpg

Vh8g2un.jpg

I'm liking it already :thumbup: Nice suspension, nice steering and cool lookin' engine. Really nice work and I think it will look awesome when ready :classic:

Looks pretty nice so far..! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I have been working on a new simpler chassis myself with a new scissor door idea using the mini turntables...

DwIQ6Fg.jpg

Edited by Paul Boratko

Looks like a good start and is very recognizable as an Enzo.

Also Crowkillers, that's an interesting design. I'd have never thought of turntables as a door mechanism

I'm liking it already :thumbup: Nice suspension, nice steering and cool lookin' engine. Really nice work and I think it will look awesome when ready :classic:

Thanks I hope it will be like you say :thumbup: .

Looks pretty nice so far..! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I have been working on a new simpler chassis myself with a new scissor door idea using the mini turntables...

Thanks Paul, you have got a very clever idea for your doors. In my case I wanted the real doors of the car and they are connected with the roof so I can never use your system but I have to say that I hadn´t had your idea anyway :laugh: .

Also Crowkillers, that's an interesting design. I'd have never thought of turntables as a door mechanism

I agree with you :wink: .

Hmm, I am finishing my newest MOC and it has scissor doors as well... :tongue: Is it the time of the year?

I'm looking forward to progress pics on your model...

I'll post some pictures of the mechanism later today now:

800x638.jpg

A 6L link with towball ends needs to be inserted to connect the two balljoint pieces.

Edited by Jeroen Ottens

Well very nice model!! an answer, the fake enginge is not the usally of lego Technic? Can you give us a scheme of it?

Nice to see so many interesting concepts here. Paul, I loved the way you did the scissor doors on your Phantasm. It was very slick. Interested to see what you do with the turntables. The Enzo is looking great by the way.

Hmm, I am finishing my newest MOC and it has scissor doors as well... :tongue: Is it the time of the year?

I'll post some pictures of the mechanism later today now:

A 6L link with towball ends needs to be inserted to connect the two balljoint pieces.

I used a similar setup in my second MOC

p1330543_.jpg

p1330550_.jpg

My thoughts exactly. It already looks very nice :thumbup:

I'll post some pictures of the mechanism now.

It looks good, I will use small linear actuactors in some way in my doors. I started another car but 2 weeks ago I built the Enzo set and I thought these doors can be done better with more travel and just that thing makes me want to build the entire Enzo.

Well very nice model!! an answer, the fake enginge is not the usally of lego Technic? Can you give us a scheme of it?

Thank you, here you are a topic about it.

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=109214&hl=%2Bfake+%2Bfake+%2Bengine

Enzo, awesome! Looks very very promising.

The Enzo is looking great by the way.

Thanks again :sweet: .

My thoughts exactly. It already looks very nice :thumbup:

And thanks again I hope to finish it, and also well :laugh: .

Great work so far Jorge :thumbup: .

Nice and clean chassis, very good lines on the windows in black, great small V12 , the doors :thumbup::wub: .

This is gona be again a great supercar from your hands :wink: .