cesbrick

MOC - Kid's room

Itaria just wrote -- outstanding... and all listed details, but no one can list all of them, bravo! bravo! :thumbup:

Wow. Just wow. The parts usage in this is so incredible. It's kind of weird how lego accessories fit larger settings.

Really love this MOC. They details are fantastic! Love how you incorporated the minifig items with the micro builds.

Based on the flying object on the cupboard I would say it´s Luke´s room on Tatooine. :wink:

Nice MOC! Very detailed!

Edited by Actionfigure

Outstanding, Cesar! All those details are amazing, from the rug to the door. And I just now noticed the monster under the bed! Great stuff :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Gary The Procrastinator

Oh my God...

Where to start... really from the rug to the door...

Are you from Earth? Many bows to you...

This is amazing. The jack-in-the-box, the monster under the bed, the "LEGO" bricks, the shelves, the chemistry set...this MOC is full of creative parts uses and really does an excellent job!

Love the Imperial Shuttle on the desk! :sceptic:

Is that a distillation apparatus at the table? :look:

Edited by Robert8

The floor carpet and the painting of the green creature were the first things that caught my eye. Wonderful! The whole composition just works. The bed is a lovely piece of Lego engineering as well, and I like how the paintings hang a bit slanted. The jack-in-the-box is a lovely little idea. Oh, and I love that alarm clock :)

The door looks a bit on the small side though. But maybe the room just has a high ceiling :) And it looks like the bed is too wide for its length.

I think this works so well because attention is paid to details. For example, even the baseboard is there. I also like the brown wooden edge that marks the "border" of the MOC.

Thanks a bunch guys. Did not expect to get to front page with this one. :laugh: Always an honor!

Love the Imperial Shuttle on the desk! :sceptic:

Is that a distillation apparatus at the table? :look:

Yes, that is supposed to be chemistry set like some kind of distillation apparatus.. :sweet:

This is perfect! The details are spectacular!

My Favorite this is probably the desk.

Edited by LegoPercyJ

What a nice room!

Has many details, it's great. I like the telescope, toys and alarm clock... everything is very nice :sweet:

Personally I think it's irresponsible for anyone to let a child have an axe in their room!

(but in all seriousness - Cesbrick this is BRILLIANT!)