cesbrick

MOC - Kid's room

This was made a few weeks ago but I was waiting for some modulex. Today I was able to get some and took some quick shots of the MOC.

It represents a kid's room, based on my own childhood room, with some doodles hanged on the walls, lots of toys on the floor, lots of comics and a real mess :)

My favorite parts are the mini Imperial Shuttle and the flowers pot hanged next to the window. What's yours (if any!)? :)

Hope you like it!

17586328294_e3cb4ca0ef_c.jpgKid's room

18021212540_ce3e87a57a_c.jpgKid's room

18182450836_4a3682994c_c.jpgKid's room

WOW! I really like that shuttle! :-)

But so many great details.. impressive!

Wonderful! So many details to look at, it's hard to choose a favorite. I really like all the toys, the telescope, the rug, the dice cushion and of course the turtle shell and stormtrooper helmet for play. :sweet:

This is a great scene but I think the simple texture of the rug catches my eye the most.

This is fantastic! My favourite details are the rug, quad bike and the lattice baskets.

So much different from your previous creations and yet another fantastic masterpiece! The details are just lovely.

Great vignette! Where is the secret stash of fireworks? :laugh:

Edited by ecmo47

This is great. All those small details you included really add to its' charm.

Perfect! So much wonderful detail. The most amazing part to me is how the composition and color scheme is so well balanced... like a 3D illustration.

Great work.

The amount of lovely details is astounding. I really love the carpet, but the detail I love the most are the droid heads on the bookshelf :D

My favourites: telescope, alarm clock and jack in the box. But the entire thing is fantastic almost beyond belief, of course.

Very well done.

Nice room! Looks like it's been lived in... I can't single out one favorite item so I'll give you a list. The telescope, rug, toy train, jack-in-the-box, posters/drawings, and shuttle are all very good. And I really like the box of Lego bricks. How appropriate! Really, the entire setting is wonderful and I like how you've managed to include such a wide variety of details, like the road sign, treasure map, trooper helmet, arabian lamp, basketball etc. Excellent work as always!

Impressive work! I love all the little details and the techniques you used :wub:

Oh man, there's a monster under the bed! *oh2*

This is amazing, I love all of the little details. Great job!

My 2 cents: really super! Love the details, like many others the texture of the rug draw my attention first.