The Kid

Doctor Who, Torchwood, Sarah Jane Adventures...

I personally will buy the hell out of those Dalek sets. I personally like Brick built ones better but man those are too cool to pass up.

I wonder if the Dalek factory was invented or something we can expect to see in the future?

Edited by Forresto

I personally will buy the hell out of those Dalek sets. I personally like Brick built ones better but man those are too cool to pass up.

I wonder if the Dalek factory was invented or something we can expect to see in the future?

they kinda are brick built aren't they?

cb_microfigures3%20copy.jpg

Anyways I will grab a bunch as soon as I see them :devil:

Just incase any of you were not aware.....

Nichloas courtney AKA the brigader passed away yesterday after being reccently ill ( reports suggest cancer) I know that I will certainly miss him and Im sure many "old who" as well as "nu-who" fans will be.....

R.I.P :sadnew:

Just incase any of you were not aware.....

Nichloas courtney AKA the brigader passed away yesterday after being reccently ill ( reports suggest cancer) I know that I will certainly miss him and Im sure many "old who" as well as "nu-who" fans will be.....

R.I.P :sadnew:

:sadnew: May he rest in peace

Wonderful chap. All of him.

Nick Courtney died yesterday after a very long and painful battle with cancer. I went to say goodbye to him on Friday at the wonderful hospice near Belsize Park in North London. The lady in charge said he was very stoical. And indeed he was. It was so distressing to see him so weak and yet so strong in resignation. My jokes were received with a generous effort from Nick to smile. I was with Michael McManus who helped me through the ordeal of seeing a beloved old pal so reduced by illness.

Of all the characters in Doctor Who there is no doubt that he was the most loved by the fans for his wonderful portrayal of the rather pompous Brigadier. "Five rounds rapid" was the line we all loved, always addressed to Sergeant Benton. Nick's close friends simply adored him. There was a certain innocence in his personality that was utterly endearing. He was very easy to tease, and I did my share, which made him shake his head in disbelief when he realised he had been had.

He was a wonderful companion and his friends would call each other or e-mail to relate the latest little stories of a night out with the Brig. He had a marvellous resonant voice which he used brilliantly when it was his turn to spin a yarn. And his background was fascinating too: born in Alexandria, Egypt, he was brought up speaking French and Arabic. Later he perfected English and after a few drinks he would speak in Latin tags to great comic effect.

We shall miss him terribly.

If anyone hasn't seen this fitting tribute to Nicholas Courtney yet then here it is. Very emotional and brings back old memories. :cry_sad:

Very saddening news. She was a wonderful actress and she will be dearly missed. I knew she had cancer but I thought she had overcome it, but alas it was to strong for her.

R.I.P

Just a heads up, New Doctor who wallpapers on the site. MASSIVE SPOILERS.

THE PICS ARE IN THIS SPOILER TAG, DON'T MOAN AT ME IF I RUIN ANYTHING.

FI3N4.jpg

XKvdV.jpg

:oh3:*oh2**huh*:cry_sad:

Just a heads up, New Doctor who wallpapers on the site. MASSIVE SPOILERS.

FI3N4.jpg

XKvdV.jpg

:oh3:*oh2**huh*:cry_sad:

*oh2* I regret looking.. :cry_sad:

I was more terrified of that bloody Robot Rabbit thing before the episode. I did enjoy it, very different and darker o previous openers. I'm interested to see some of the stuff planted in the episode pay off.

There was a lovely tribute to Lis as well.

Argh! Should I click?! :cry_sad: I dunno! :sing:

Anyway, this episode certainly left a lot of holes to be filled and left me quite confused. :grin: Those Aliens don't qualify for the Weeping Angel creepy club, but they were scary. I feel sorry for the kiddies watching this! :laugh:

Ahkay. Thanks simon. :laugh:

I did enjoy this episode, and the alien was rather creepy. Cant wait for next week.

Yeah, apparently they're called

Silents

. :look:

And why is it a random person always dies and no-one seems to care or find out about it? :grin:

And why is it a random person always dies and no-one seems to care or find out about it? :grin:

Because as soon as they look away they forget all about it :grin:

I don't think Amy is pregnant. I think it's just a side effect of the silents mindwiping.

Remember River does the same.

Just a theory but I reckon the child is Amy's child. I just thought that as soon as the credits rolled.

I was thinking it was River...

Since she goes to jail for killing someone, and the Doctor dies in the beginning...And we get to know her true identity this season...