The Kid

Doctor Who, Torchwood, Sarah Jane Adventures...

After seeing that mini episode, I'm extremely excited for tomorrow. However I'm also upset the Paul McGann didn't get a regular series. He was great in the film despite the film being terrible.

After seeing that mini episode, I'm extremely excited for tomorrow. However I'm also upset the Paul McGann didn't get a regular series. He was great in the film despite the film being terrible.

Hate to disappoint you, but you know the 50th special is a WEEK tomorrow not tomorrow right?

Hate to disappoint you, but you know the 50th special is a WEEK tomorrow not tomorrow right?

Is it? I could have sworn it was this weekend. Oh well doesn't matter, still excited for it.

Will anyone here be going to a cinema or Imax to see it, or will you be watching it at home?

That was a brilliant mini episode. It was great to have Paul McGann return as the Doctor.

The line "I'm a doctor. But probably not the one you expected" is brilliant because he isn't the doctor we expected to see in a short video like that.

SPOILERS!!!!

SPOILERS!!!!

SPOILERS!!!!

SPOILERS!!!!

Tom Baker has confirmed he's in the 50th.

SPOILERS!!!!

SPOILERS!!!!

SPOILERS!!!!

SPOILERS!!!!

Sorry, on my mobile and don't know how to do spoiler tags on here.

*SPOILERS*

adsfajdsfkajsdfkasjdfadsdsdsds;lkjsadfjlasjdflkajfoiejafjefijaowiejmzdzmczjszvjndjfjsdopfjpowajepoawfejpjdkjlkzmvclkdsvlkjndsvzlkndvdjlnvlkndslkjfdk

dsasajdfjaskdf;asdfj Why would it just take one dalek to defeat a whole city of time lords? daleks have been owned by a lot weaker people.. asdkjfalkdfjasdf

adsfajdsfkajsdfkasjdfadsdsdsds;lkjsadfjlasjdflkajfoiejafjefijaowiejmzdzmczjszvjndjfjsdopfjpowajepoawfejpjdkjlkzmvclkdsvlkjndsvzlkndvdjlnvlkndslkjfdk

Why would it just take one dalek to defeat a whole city of time lords?

daleks have been owned by a lot weaker people.

I'm guessing it's because these aren't Time Lords but rather normal Galifrayan

soldiers. The Time Lords are probably off fighting real threats like the Could Have Been King or the Nightmare Child.

AyliffeMakit, that explains her reaction in Tooth and Claw perhaps? I haven't watched any Who for ages, started watching Matt Smith, but never seemed to like it. Still, I'm going to tune in tomorrow night. Anyone seen "An adventure in time and space"? I thought It was fantastic, and the ending really was moving, if you've seen it you'll know what I mean. And was I shocked about the 8th Doctor mini episode, I thought it was just one of them audio ventures, it really sets it up for again tomorrow night.

Has Tennant been confirmed to play the 10th doctor or could he still be that copy that went away with Rose?

My assumption is that, due to the Elizabeth stuff, this 10th Doctor is from in between The Waters of Mars and The End of Time. Billy Piper appears to be playing Bad Wolf not Rose.

My assumption is that, due to the Elizabeth stuff, this 10th Doctor is from in between The Waters of Mars and The End of Time. Billy Piper appears to be playing Bad Wolf not Rose.

I also assume he's between WoM and EoT. I certainly think he's post-Rose and it seems logical he's post-Donna due to the lack of companion. I'm hoping we get some kind of confirmation in episode, but based on past multi-doctor stories it seems less than probable.

Anyone seen "An adventure in time and space"? I thought It was fantastic, and the ending really was moving, if you've seen it you'll know what I mean.

I thought it was really good too and the ending made me a bit emotional. :cry_happy:

A special I actually liked.

9/10

I guess this answers how the Doctor gets past his regeneration limit. Well, not HOW but the fact that he does.

A Time Lord naturally has 13 lives, 12 regenerations.

The 11th Doctor was actually the 12th due to the "secret" Doctor. I wouldn't be surprised if all the Doctors went up a number after the REAL 9th due to this Doctor clearing his name of the destruction of his homeworld.

Then Moffat said that the 10th Doctors "severed hand" cheat counted too. So really, in a way the 11th Doctor is kind of the 13th. The last life.

We knew an official 13th would come. That's already pushing beyond the limit if the hand cheat counted as a regeneration (all logic says it should otherwise the Time Lords could just carry around severed hangs to be immortal ;p).

THEN on top of that the 4th is "Revisited" at the end of this episode! And he hinted that he'd "revisit" more. So basically... somehow the Doctor has gone beyond the natural amount of regenerations, well beyond.

My guess is he got more in the Time War or something. Idunno, you can explain it 100 different ways.