Sign in to follow this  
Orange Leader

[K - D10] Careful Awesomnium Delivery

Tags: Vehicle, Spaceship / Airplane / Submarine

17940376020_a3c0428937_c.jpg

Log #002 – 26 Maian 3815

There is a whole lot of Awesomnium in the Hamilton Belt and there is constant mining happening at the moment as I speak. Transporting awesomnium from one place to the other, is a whole different game though. And that's where I come in.

I'm piloting an Astro Octo Mini and It's an incredible versatile little space ship carrier. It's 'tentacles' can rotate in different positions to manoeuvre through the densest astroid belts. It's 'beak' is a gentle claw that has a firm grip on everything. Although I wouldn't recommend carrying living creatures of flesh and bones around with It. It's not 'that' gentle...

When my mission is done, I'm going to relax for some time. Transporting and avoiding astroid debris in the Hamilton Belt, is the most stressful thing besides a evenly matched dog fight in space.

More information and pictures under the spoiler tag:

18101599966_ee287fd961_c.jpg

18129169401_a186571dda_c.jpg

18128208705_e208acfa1e_c.jpg

KG - Astro Octo Mini

KG - アストロオクトミニ

The Astro Octo Mini is Kawashita Group's finest one-person transport vehicle. With high-tech tentacle boosters support and a beak to carry along small freight.

Now available in 4 coloured windscreens: Comet Gray, Star Yellow, Nova Orange and Sun Red

Edited by Orange Leader

This is a wonderfully executed and presented build. The Astro Octo Mini is a clever design and appears very well suited to navigating through the dense asteroids safely.

Fantastic build! I really like the photography here, nice job on the asteroids! The Astro Octo Mini is a nice design, love the add for the different color windscreens. :classic:

Beautiful turnout of the ship in the end with the orange windshield. Also, great scenery with the asteroids! :)

Excellent job on the walker, and also on those asteroids! I am kind of wondering about the logistics of it though... if this is an asteroid belt why is their ground underneath? Or if it isn't ground, then how come the vehicle seems to have legs as a method of moving around? Apart from that however, very nice build!

This came out very nice! I like the asteroids too!

Excellent job on the walker, and also on those asteroids! I am kind of wondering about the logistics of it though... if this is an asteroid belt why is their ground underneath? Or if it isn't ground, then how come the vehicle seems to have legs as a method of moving around? Apart from that however, very nice build!

To me, the ship looks like a squid and the "legs" are self-adjusting thrusters that help the ship maneuver in the dense asteroid field.

Very cool presentation. Love the way those asteroids look, and the Octo Mini is an extremely cool vehicle. For its size, it has a lot of really neat details like the lightsaber handle greebling behind the pilot seat.

Good job on the asteroids! Also like the tentacles.

Absolutely wonderful build! The asteroids are great and the ship is out of this world!