This year Officina Super Sprint turns twenty and to pay tribute for this important anniversary I built the LEGO model of the “Officina”.

Officina Super Sprint is a Vespa specialized workshop. It was founded in 1995 by two friends, one of them is also an AFOL (Adult Fan Of LEGO) known as Norton74…yes, here I am!

My new MOC is called “Dream Garage” and follows “Garage Life”, the oldtimer Volkswagen workshop I built and presented last year.

17343761039_2f2c3780fb_z.jpg

“Dream Garage” features many tools and details. Let’s take a look.

A wooden workbench, with wrenches and vise, is positioned at the center of the workshop. On the left of the workbench is positioned the sandblaster.

Details are everywhere: checkered flags, advertising signs, trophies, extension cords and more…

There are also a mobile roller cabinet with four drawers, the air compressor (a little bit hidden, behind the right lift), the oxy-acetylene welder, the electric welder and the column drill press.

In the middle there are two hydraulic scissor lifts to easily work on the Vespas.

Last but not least the Garage features three Vespas: two Vespa PX and one Vespa T5 (the one with the square front light).

17503708176_f217a469fb_z.jpg

17381899550_5e52c09b0f_z.jpg

I built the Vespa Workshop last winter and now here it is.

I really enjoyed building this workshop and I hope you guys also enjoy this my new brand LEGO model.

More info and pictures: flickr

All the best and happy building!

Norton74

Words cannot describe how cool this is! Gone to another browser tab to check all the details...

Andrea,

again amazing work. I love all of your workshop series. And the Vespas are great! I allways dreamt of an old 50K...

And all those great details... If I ever start my Unimog workshop I'll try an copy some of your items!

Pat

Wow! :blush: Dream of every engineer/technic lover :thumbup:

May be I will build something like this for my shelve one day. But I dont have such imgaition, so I just steal your ideas :laugh:

One question: how did you planned this MOC? did you used LDD for first sketches?

Edited by rm8

the Vespas are great! I allways dreamt of an old 50K...And all those great details35.gif

Edited by wnledyusy

I was about to send you a PM on Facebook to post it over here, but that wasn't necessary. You know I am a big fan of your garage MOCs and this one is no exception. Truly amazing. I can't stop looking at all the details :wub:

:wub: I love all of it :wub:

Again superB eye of details.

Thanks VFracingteam!

The detail is amazing. :wub:

Thanks Meatman :classic:

Words cannot describe how cool this is! Gone to another browser tab to check all the details...

Many thanks zux, I hope yoo've checked all the details but I'm sure there are others that have not yet found :wink: :wink: :wink:

Andrea,

again amazing work. I love all of your workshop series. And the Vespas are great! I allways dreamt of an old 50K...

And all those great details... If I ever start my Unimog workshop I'll try an copy some of your items!

Pat

Hi Pat-Ard, I know you're a great fan of my "Garage series". I hope to see your Unimog Workshop soon :thumbup:

Wow! :blush: Dream of every engineer/technic lover :thumbup:

May be I will build something like this for my shelve one day. But I dont have such imgaition, so I just steal your ideas :laugh:

One question: how did you planned this MOC? did you used LDD for first sketches?

Hi rm8, I don't use LDD but paper and pencil, I'm an old-school builder... :wink:

:wub:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

the Vespas are great! I allways dreamt of an old 50K...And all those great details35.gif

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I was about to send you a PM on Facebook to post it over here, but that wasn't necessary. You know I am a big fan of your garage MOCs and this one is no exception. Truly amazing. I can't stop looking at all the details :wub:

many thanks Jim! I'm very happy you're a fan of my "Garage series" :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks to all of you dear mates!!!

I'm really busy in this days! So I read EB but I haven't time to comment...but here is obligatory to say that's wonderful!! It's incredible the amount of details!! Very well done!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks again mates :wink: :wink: :wink:

Your positive feedbacks are very appreciated!

Edited by Norton74

What a wonderful details :wub:

Thanks Davekuhh, and congratulations on being front paged :wink: :wink: :wink:

Just one word........AWESOME ! :wub:

Congrats on being front paged too 'Norton74' and Brick On ! :grin:

Hi lightningtiger, what a great news :sweet: :sweet: :sweet:

and thanks for your positive comment, it's very appreciated :thumbup:

Edited by Norton74

Awsome, a great MOC !

All the details are so typical ! I love the little white oil can with the oil puddle, a very nice wink !

As with all the replies above, I love the details, the hydraulic scissor lifts particularly. Great job! The blue lifts remind me of the bike shop I usually go to for the maintenance of my scooter these days, except the lifts there are red ones. :classic: