Sign in to follow this  
Bregir

[WZ19:C4, HC] Springing the trap

My entry to war zone 19.

Arcannon was not of a mind to let his brother's indecision give the Cresenthorn elves a name for cowardice and disloyalty.

Knowing that the High Council will maintain the sovereignty of the Cresenthorn Elves, Arcannon has decided to capture hostages amongst his brother's allies to convince him to right his ways and support the Republic.

18048277515_9e2c459e1c_c.jpg

Therefore, Arcannon's trappers have been setting traps all along the regular patrol routes of his brother's troops.

18044969282_00b15b0992_c.jpg

Thanks for viewing - C&C welcome

I love that HUGE cage! Building only a corner of the big tree was a cool choice too. :thumbup:

Great entry Bregir, the cage is really neat and also I really like the flowers! :thumbup:

Excellent trees and cage trap Bregir, those elves seem to be a bit absent minded though! :laugh::thumbup:

Nice work, Bregir! While I do think that the base could be a bit less flat, I like the build overall. :classic:

That's quite the cage! Really good work capturing the look of a forest with this build :thumbup:

That cage trap is nice!

Thanks, Blufiji!

I love that HUGE cage! Building only a corner of the big tree was a cool choice too. :thumbup:

It actually have to be that huge to contain a few elves! :tongue:

Happy you like my solution for the tree - I figured it had to be pretty big to hold the cage! :wink:

Excellent work on that cage! I really like the tree on the right too :thumbup:

Thanks, LJ! The republic never gives up! :wink:

A huge cage trap that goes unnoticed? :look:

You definitely caught our attention - well done!

Well... It is supposed to be hidden in the tree tops, but I definitely see your point! It was pretty hard to conceal - but the forest around it is of course very dense too! :tongue:

Great entry Bregir, the cage is really neat and also I really like the flowers! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai! We Avalonians have a knack for all things nature! *Goes to hug another tree* :grin:

Excellent trees and cage trap Bregir, those elves seem to be a bit absent minded though! :laugh::thumbup:

Well, the cage dropping down is sure to wake them up! :laugh:

Nice work, Bregir! While I do think that the base could be a bit less flat, I like the build overall. :classic:

Agreed, Adair, and thanks for the nice words! :classic:

Nice trees and cage! I wonder if these elves will trigger it.

They do - haven't you seen the second photo? :tongue:

That's quite the cage! Really good work capturing the look of a forest with this build :thumbup:

Thanks, SK, that was my intention - although it is quite hard to depict a dense forest in such a small build and still make room for such a large cage! :tongue: