Sign in to follow this  
Myrddyn

[M - B03] Linopeia III: Target Engagement

Tags: Military, Piracy, Building.

M.A.N.T.I.S Special Forces log: Myra Dynarski

20 Maian 3815, Linopeia III.

Previous entry

"I've arrived at the building. It looks secure, but their security protocols are very poor. I guess they don't have visitors often. Stun gun is fully charged, combat analysis probe is deployed. Injecting stimulants and engaging the enemy."

DSC_5528b.jpg

DSC_5531b.jpg

DSC_5535b.jpg

"All enemies subdued. Heart rate up 20% from usual, adrenaline levels up 200%, accuracy up 1.7%, reflex speed up 30%. Mission successful, awaiting retrieval."

The door opens!

DSC_5532b.jpg

DSC_5534b.jpg

Also, I'm not sure how long ago the GATE system was created, so those blue pods at the back can be some kind of stasis pods if my timing's off.

Okay, in future I'm making sure I edit out the background before I shrink the pictures.

Edited by Myrddyn

Well done Special Forces Agent Dynarski ! Awaiting your report.

Very nice build! I like the smooth design, fits the planet well. Nice continuation of the storyline as well. :classic:

This topic somehow slipped my attention. It's cool to see a big building and some action in AG. I like how the white cylinder generator fits inside the tower.

I see you have a different drone from Arariel 's ....

Glad that you are here to protect us on Linopeia III ....

Thanks guys :classic:

I see you have a different drone from Arariel 's ....

"I believe Chet's drone is a much more advanced model. This one is really just for collecting data so our scientists can analyse it and see what effects their stimulants have on combat performance. I haven't seen Arariel's yet. I don't find robots much fun anyway."

Nice build! I really like the alien rock formation! The airlock door is a cool addition too! My only nitpick is that the facility seems to be lacking a roof...

Thanks, yeah I ran out of parts :laugh: Also I was originally going to have the action inside, so I wanted the roof open to let me take photos through the hole and to let light in.