Sign in to follow this  
MrBrick&BoB

Seabattle in the south

Hello there,

here comes a battle i prepared a few weeks ago. I have to storage the ships for a long time, so it was necessary to make some pictures of it.

The pics shows a battle between a "meridian galley" and two ships of the "Fleet of the Realm".

Seabattle in the south by THE BRICK TIME Team

Just have a look:

16927041632_9cc1f35c46_c.jpg

Find out more on our flickr gallery.

Greetings from germany

BoB

Oh wow.. I feel like an eight year old again imagining what It would be like to have all the big pirate ships and play out a naval battle. This is all that and more. Great ships, great scene!

Wow -fantastic work, the ships and the whole scene are superb!

Everything looks just great, especially the meridian galley is a true eye-catcher. I love all the details.

The sails on the Battleships are great as well - they do not only look really great, but they also allow a better view on the decks and all the details on the ships.

Despite their simple rigging, these ships are fantastic. They capture the late medieval naval look perfectly. The colors look great as well and as always the presentation is first-rate. I prefer the Pirates theme but it's nice to see some large, well-built ships from different time periods. Excellent work!