Sign in to follow this  
Anne Mette

MOC: Friends Animal Park

The monkeys seem to have some kind of rare genetic disease ;)

All joking aside: this looks gorgeous - so much variety and detail!

Wow... huge and amazing. The Duplo animals work surprisingly well with the Friends theme. Looks like it would very fun to play with.

I thought I commented here, but it seems I didn't.

Well I'm pleased to finally see a zoo made with Duplo animals. Since some time I thought it should be possible to do something interesting with these, as many animals exists in Duplo but not in Lego. Good idea to make a Friends version, it works well with the Duplo style, the whole thing is coherent, good work!

This is fantastic... The amount of detail is just stunning. Great use of the various animals!! (I hope someone at LEGO has seen this and maybe we'll get zoo/safari sets sometime soon!!)

Excellent work!!

Really, really nice! I love the variety of different types of exhibits, and the fountains add some nice color to the exhibit. I remember your rainbow park from last year, and this is a great follow-up!

Hello,

this layout is awesome: Lego Friends Animal Park with Monorail and Ferris Wheel by Lasse Vesterg from Byggepladen. I really like the nice atmosphere.

Seen at the Skærbæk Fan Weekend 2015.

So, let's start the fun ride. :laugh:

Best wishes

Andres

Edited by Zusammengebaut

Seen at the Skærbæk Fan Weekend 2015.

I have merged your video with the MOC discussion thread. This way the discussion surrounding the MOC stays in one thread.

I may be wrong, but I'm getting the impression you start new threads for your videos to promote your Youtube channel. In many cases, there are existing threads that your videos can be posted in. For example, a video about an event often fits in an event discussion thread and a video highlighting a particular MOC (at an event) is best posted in the respective MOC thread.

I have merged your video with the MOC discussion thread. This way the discussion surrounding the MOC stays in one thread.

I may be wrong, but I'm getting the impression you start new threads for your videos to promote your Youtube channel. In many cases, there are existing threads that your videos can be posted in. For example, a video about an event often fits in an event discussion thread and a video highlighting a particular MOC (at an event) is best posted in the respective MOC thread.

Next time, I take my time and will check, if there is already a thread for "this MOC"! Thanks for putting the video here, the right place. :classic:

And, again: A wonderful layout.