Sign in to follow this  
Anne Mette

MOC: Friends Animal Park

Since there are so many animals in LEGO Friends, it seems obvious to build a Friends zoo.

I got the idea at LEGO Fan Weekend in Skærbæk in Denmark last year where my first Friends MOC “Rainbow Holiday Center” was located next to another Friends MOC, which was a zoo, but just built in a different way than I would do it.

Together with my 19-year-old son Lasse I started building the layout between Christmas and New Year. The layout was completed and exhibited for the first time at a Danish LEGO exhibition in the beginning of May. We also expect that it will be exhibited at LEGO Friends days in LEGOLAND Billund 6-7 June.

17688252532_93b160fb54_c.jpg

More photos:

https://www.flickr.c...157652462197078

Video:

simply -- beautiful, so many details, would like to see it in real :classic: video is great!

That is an amazing build! Beautiful!

O my gosh...

This is fantastic! :wub:

Just a question, how much time did it cost? Plan, buy the pieces, build...

Oh, lovely! So many details, it took several minutes to watch everything properly. The duplo animals work well with the Friends.

Another stunning creation from you two. I suspect this is going to show up in Skærbæk in September? Looking forward to seeing it there!

Omg this is beautiful :wub: . I love the integration of Duplo, Friends, and everything together. It really demonstrates the harmony between the different themes/brand. I hope Lego will add more complexity to "boy's" sets as well. Why does Friends get all the new animals, and all the dining ware with forks, spoons, spatula, baking pan, mixer, and boys are left to wrenches and handcuffs is sad. Isn't this just reverse sexism?? Males can have complexity as well, but there really is no comparison when looking at a Friends' inspired MOC when you realize the choices for animals for a zoo, at least for boys if they stick to non-Friends sets, is very extremely limited. Anyways, I digress. I went over the pictures meticulously looking at the details. You're a creative genius - super uber MOC! With a thousand thumbs up :blush::thumbup:

Edited by legobear

impressive creations. Normally I'm not a fan of Friends theme but these are awesome projects. Combining of Friends, Duplo and System animals is hard work to do but you're handle it very well.

Edited by Robinson

Breathtaking MOC man, great job! I know it can be hard, but I sugest putting less animals in cages and make more scenes. The figs look all like robots standing and looking foward...

Amazing!!! First LEGO Zoo I see I truely like.

The only thing I would change is the number of animals in an exhibit. Seems a bit crowded ;).

Loving the balloon ferris wheel,

I've been wanting to get a few of those balloons, hoping they offer them as a standard Lego City set as well in the futue.

Mind blowing AWESOME, beautiful, delightful, wonderful.......hmm, what else can I add ? :grin:

Oh, congrats on being front paged 'Anne Mette', Brick On with your Friend's ! :sweet:

Wow! That is massive. Great job!!! So many details on a build this big.

I especially love fountains and curved rock wall in the Polar Bear exhibit. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

Outstanding build! The scope and details throughout are mind boggling. Reminds me a little of playing rollercoaster tycoon, its fun to lay out all the different attractions.

This zoo is just amazing, with so much attention to detail. Love all the different habitats, but the brown bear one is my favourite for the greenery, especially the flowers.

Awesome family collaborative build. There is so much to see and do. The monorail ride is a nice touch for the mono fans. :classic:

I also love the integration between all the different lego themes as well as the overall layout. The execution puts it over the top. There are so many interesting ideas, I keep going back looking how different parts were done.

A excellent Zoo! Since the friends animals are a mix between Duplo and minifig, I think it works very well to use animals from all three series in a friends moc, at least in this one :wink:

Hopefully in a not so distant future, it is possible to make the same moc in minifig scale with only minifig animals in it :wub: