Sign in to follow this  
Swan Dutchman

[MOC] Rayman and Teensies

I don't normally comment over on this forum, but just seeing it was Rayman (one of my favourite PS1 games which I remember fondly - including taking a year to finish the original to 100%), I just had to. Given the limitations of LEGO when working on a character with invisible limbs, I've got to say you did a superb job capturing the likeness of the characters :thumbup: Sure, the shapes aren't as round as they're supposed to be, but that's limitations of the LEGO medium as oopposed to anything else. They're brilliant!

If you're doing (or have done - I haven't got time to check your Flickr, sorry!) any of the other characters in the Rayman world, I'd really love to see characters like Globox, Razorbeard and maybe even a Shell or a Plum for Rayman to ride on done in LEGO :classic:

Yes, Rayman! Love the games, and I have to say this is the best MoC of the character I've seen. And the Teensies are great too. So adorable!

That is really awesome. I've always loved this franchise, ever since I was a little one.

I'm still waiting for Rayman 4, of course... but either way, really good MOC. Did you know that this year is Rayman's 20th anniversary?