Sign in to follow this  
simonwillems

Great little Bulldozer

Hello community,

While browsing Brickshelf I came across this great little bulldozer: it uses some inventive techniques and very clever construction details and combined with a good colorscheme it works out pretty well, I think.

I thought I might as well share it with the community, so here it is: See for yourself.

Picture is link to Brickshelf gallery, enjoy!

dscf0698.jpg

That is so cute! It appears that the blade doesn't move though. It makes me want to buy a bulldozer...

It makes me want to buy a bulldozer...

Me too. If I had a bulldozer, maybe those darn bullies would finally leave me alone. >:-(

This is a really cool creation... I like how smooth everything is. Thanks for sharing it!

It makes me want to buy a bulldozer...

That was also what I was thinking, and I believe TLC will release some sort of bulldozer in the nearby future, something with a remote control? ;-) :-D

Me too. If I had a bulldozer, maybe those darn bullies would finally leave me alone. >:-(

I'd like to see that! :-D

That was also what I was thinking, and I believe TLC will release some sort of bulldozer in the nearby future, something with a remote control? ;-) :-D

Really? I would buy that if Lego released that. It would be a dream come true.... *wub*

Very smooth, very detailed, and very lovely indeed! Neat find, simonwillems. *y*