Sign in to follow this  
Blufiji

[GA: K9, DK v U] From Slavers to Slaves

After securing a foothold in the spice islands, the Desert King immediately began to live up to his end of the bargain, particularly the part about restoring peace and prosperity to the region. Priority one was reestablishing order on land and within the waters around the isles. Due to the ongoing conflict on the mainland, the Spice Islands were left isolated from any type of true assistance. The Ulandians had claimed the area as part of the Empire, but they were having a hard enough time right now holding on to the sub continent. Pirates and Slavers were free to roam the waters, raiding merchant vessels and towns for a wealth of material goods and free forced labor. The Desert King decided to fight fire with fire, as such he decreed that anyone caught in the act of raiding or pillaging for the purpose of supplying Historica's black markets were to have their assets seized, and become slaves themselves. Here we see a group of Gal-Turok's forces, carrying off a notorious group of slavers to the lava fields of Nocturnus, where they will spend the rest of their days toiling away in the hot, sulfuric flows of Nocturnus volcanoes, to supply an endless amount of raw metal to arm and equip the Goblin Empire.

17988358452_ec500ffa17_c.jpg

17368987604_aaa3bb837f_c.jpg

17988399472_50a60c9b00_b.jpg

Greaf! I love the different techniques you used for the trees :wub:

Nice road and very suitable for the zone. Great entry.

Great build Blufiji, fantastic job on the vegetation - again! :thumbup: The road is excellent as well, but those slavers... they sort of look like HC soldiers in disguise! :tongue::laugh:

Great build blufiji, very nice vegetation and the walkway also looks really good! :thumbup:

Great build Blufiji, fantastic job on the vegetation - again! :thumbup: The road is excellent as well, but those slavers... they sort of look like HC soldiers in disguise! :tongue::laugh:

Oh I assure you they aren't. They are your people and you know it lol. Thanks you guys for the feed back and the comedic comments!

I really like the contrast between the perfectly tiled/bricked/paving stoned road and the incredibly dense plant life. :thumbup:

Beautiful jungle! And I get never enough of this road technique. Fits pretty well. Also I like the story; it seems that the Desert King restores justice in Kaliphlin.

Superb foliage, per usual :thumbup: The trees look amazing, and I like how the prisoners are chained :classic:

This is one of the best and most diverse dense-vegetation builds I've ever seen. The different trees and shrubs just look fantastic. The path looks superb as well even if the technique is unusual. Too bad the setting wasn't used for something more domestic... Excellent work!

Thank you all for your awesome comments. If you've enjoyed my assault on the spice islands, as far as foliage and greenery goes, I think you will all enjoy what I have coming towards the end of summer...I plan to do the Spice Islands justice.

Edited by Blufiji