Sign in to follow this  
LittleJohn

[WZ18:E2, HC] Break the Door Down

My entry for WarZone 18.

The mummies wanted to get in the eastern guardian tower, but they had no battering ram to break the door down with... So they used the next best thing; a sarcophagus! As the mummies were about to start battering the door in, Aymeri and his men showed up and ambushed them on both sides:

17545013980_6dbe318bb1_z.jpg

17546227779_7faf8f1eb6_z.jpg

17729932932_ded585f7d4_z.jpg

More pictures can be seen here: Link

C&C welcome :classic:

Oh. My. Goodness. Amazing use of jumper plates and corner panels! That is absolutely fantastic! :thumbup:

Great work! i really like the base and how you made the tower :thumbup:

Love the colors! Completely forgot about that panel technique, and it looks great here! While small in size, the tower is full of excellent details. Lovely! :sweet:

Really nice tower Little John, the use of those L pieces to expand the tower is just ingenious! Very nice irregular base too! :thumbup:

Lovely tower, looks incredibly strong yet still elegant :thumbup: Nice use of the sarcophagus too :laugh:

That is a wonderful and solid tower! It took me a minute to realize all parts you used. And I like it when this happens! It's just fun to look at the great shape of your build.

Fantastic build LJ, the tower looks very solid, yet at the same time the jumper and L pieces, windows, and battlements make for some lovely details! :sweet::thumbup:

The tower is simply beautiful. I really like the grey cornerstones and the walls look massive. The arched, recessed windows are excellent and the stubborn door is nice. And of course the posing and irregular base are fine. Good work!