Sign in to follow this  
VolumeX

[M - B03] MANTIS LAB on Lenopeia III

It took several attempts but we got our 'kit form' Lab up and running on LenopeiaIII, after all the great feedback that was given to me by my team about the terrain and sending me pictures it made choosing the site that much easier, so thanks guys for setting all that data. The Lab is currently getting 4 in ground feeds and I'm sampling everything upon the hour, but just now had to go and see one of the pipe valves, not working so good, I checked it but it was once we used to order from OCTAN, so we know the B grade part will need replacing. Anyways I hope the team approves and look out for some info which should come into our mainframe soon regarding what lurks beneath. I will be getting a speeder soon which will go on the roof. Listen please send me some Orbit Bars I'm like.. craving some food from home. Later Team!

17983204975_65e3afa87b.jpgSCI -LAB on Lenopelia III by : VolumeX :, on Flickr

17796999159_248fbf2bc8.jpgRoof Detail with speeder docking bay by : VolumeX :, on Flickr

17362725203_b58cc71201.jpgSCI -LAB on Lenopelia III by : VolumeX :, on Flickr

interesting take on the ground that really works well against the super clean building. I don't quite get the purpose of the roof's features, but it sounds like they'll come in handy. great job

Oh very nice, I really like the contest between the ground and the clean retro future lab

Very nice overall construction, and exceptionally so on using an old Racers carrying case for the building frame! It works and looks very favorably!

Nice lab and terrain! Orbit Bars should be on the way soon! We will be awaiting your report!

Solid build! I really like the giant bay window--perfect for an observation lab.

A very nice build here, the lab looks pretty techie and the landscaping is unique but works very well! Nice use of that Racer's box! :thumbup:

Woah, lovely terrain! NPU on the actual shape of it, I would have never thought to use the Racers part for the box of a base! The text and greebles look neat too!

Nice looking build, and as others have pointed out before me, great contrast between the ground and the lab!

I already thought this build was amazing, and then I looked through your Flickr stream... let's just say I'm glad we're on the same team :grin:

Such a cool design for the mobile lab. I love the shot with your character exploring in front of it. Really captures that "exploring a new world" feel.