Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

[G:N18, DK v U]

*edit* Can a moderator or regulator please add "Prison Doors Were Open Wide" to my title? Thank you!

*DOULBE EDIT* Since N18 is already under DK control, can I have this moved to M16?

The Scarlet Magnolia was not captured by Ulandian militia as was rumored. Someone else had stolen his cart and had gone about robbing people of their hard earned money. This perpetrator was caught, but meanwhile the Scarlet Magnolia was still on the lose.

17761704778_c536b1ac03_c.jpg

17946470362_05254ababa_c.jpg

How, no-one knew, but he had snuck into a Ulandian prison and had freed all the Leanders wrongly being held prisoner there.

17763291249_37326be04d_c.jpg

He left behind his trade mark.

Edited by MKJoshA

Oh snap! I guess we know now what succeeded, the guerrilla or the counter... :grin:

As the the MOC itself, I'm a fan of the "clean" castle style more than the "crazy-detailed" castle style, so this is great! I do think that you could have easily gone without the 3rd stair, thus adding a brick to the height of the arch--unless the low dungeon entrance was purposeful of course.

:thumbup:

As the the MOC itself, I'm a fan of the "clean" castle style more than the "crazy-detailed" castle style, so this is great! I do think that you could have easily gone without the 3rd stair, thus adding a brick to the height of the arch--unless the low dungeon entrance was purposeful of course.

The low entrance was done on purpose, but perhaps it would have been better to forgo that third step, you're right.

Ha, very nice build and a great idea. Vive le magnolia!

Nice work! :classic:

I like the idea and the posing of the minifigure.

Great build, you should leave a trail of magnolia in some of your WZ builds :thumbup:

Can you please move this to M16? N18 has fallen with Xersia

Edited by robuko

Can you please move this to M16? N18 has fallen with Xersia

Thanks for catching that. I've added a request to the top of the post.

Nice clean build. I like how you adapted Garm's counter story for your own purpose. Very clever.

Clever twist to the story. This is a neat, clean build and it's obvious what happened even without reading anything. The flower petals on the floor add just enough color to grab your attention. Nice work.