Ohhhhhh :wub: :wub:

This is awesome!

From the moment you started making this I was interested and wanted to see it finished. I have not been disappointed!

And the size! You don't get a good feel for the actual size of this until the pics with the minifig.

The rustyness looks just right- ntot too much, and not too little/wacky/out of place.

The sand dunes look really good, as well as the backdrop, and the way you have captured the 'sheltered' area.

Absolutely amazing scene!

That landscaping is amazing. I love how the dunes just seem to peak out of the ground. Also the AT-AT is pretty good too. Overall you really captured the star wars junky base look.

Wow, this is incredible. It is almost too good. I can't believe what you've done with Lego given the concept art.

Oh my...I remember the WIP shots on flickr, but that is amazing! The details everywhere! The sand looks wonderful. What would happen if you made two more legs and put it upright? :laugh: Is the ship inside the AT-AT actually finished? Or is it just the engines? Overall amazing job!

~Beltar

Thanks guys :thumbup: :thumbup:

@Beaver

Thanks very, very much for blogging the MOC :wub:

markus

Edited by markus1984

:oh:

I thought it was some sort of midi- or micro- scale at first, then I saw it was minifig-scale and had to look again.

Very impressive! Tha last pic in the original post really looks like the artwork. Bravo.

This really is a beautiful piece of art. The rust detailingon the AT-AT is very impressive.

Is anyone else minded of the Tauntaun scene in ESB?

There are a couple of pieces of concept art that appear to feature the ship hidden in the belly of the beast . . . I hope it is one of the new sets due in the winter release. (I'll repost this comment in the appropriate thread.)

The sand dunes are brilliant. And whole composition is atmospheric. Really like this work!

Absolutely stunning! :thumbup:

Honestly, one of the coolest MOC/dioramas that I've ever seen in the SW theme.

Edited by Werlu Ulcur

Really nice build from you again Markus! :thumbup:

I really love the terrain and that AT-AT is stunning too. Though i do still wonder why you used the Tie dishes for the joints?