cesbrick

Freebuild – Green Lake Tower Ruins

Hey Guys

I've been wanting to do a ruins build for quite some time and thought that the mighty forest of Avalonia would be the perfect for it. :sweet:

Continuing his long journey trough Vanhorn enchanted forests, Adam manage to get a small boat to go up Green Lake river and get to the next village so he can get some supplies.

Passing trough the lake he stumbles across an old watchtower, so old and decayed that a magnificent tree was able to grow from inside and the branches and leaves sprouts from every cranny and hole!

He realizes then, that he must close to a village... Finally he will be able to get some rest and a proper meal. His task is daunting and it's finally close to an end...

The size is 2x2 BP (48x48) and I used 3000 tiles 1x1 in trans-green! :/

Hope you like it!

17784066475_0389e17be1_c.jpgGreen Lake Tower Ruins

17161484734_025e7b7384_c.jpgGreen Lake Tower Ruins

17757707846_5c7690724c_c.jpgGreen Lake Tower Ruins

Edited by cesbrick

My dear friend ! It's just awesome guy ! A beautiful build ! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Nice colors, nice trees, nice towers !

It's a big build, a beautiful build and a I think is my favorite build of you :wub:

Congrats again guy !

This whole build is great, especially the water.

The best part of this is the tree coming up through the tower..that is some grade A fantasy type stuff right there. The water and the rock bridge are my next favorite parts. This is truly a hauntingly beautiful, inspiring build!

Ooh, this is a really beautiful scene! I just love the dark green shading, and the trees add the perfect feeling of vibrancy! The crack in the ruins is also top notch! :thumbup:

Simply amazing color choices! The orange tones compliment the greens beautifully. :wub:

Artwork, plain and simple! Simply splendid. The color selection is very good but the textures and details really make it stand out. The ruins look extraordinary with the cracked wall and tree growing out the top and the water, while not exactly inviting, looks equally good in those well-laid colors. Excellent composition!

Outstanding work :wub:

I love the colour scheme in your creation. The trees and the river look great and I like the texturing of the wall.

As said in flickR it has the best swampy looking water... Awesome work man.

Lovely color-shading in the swamp, and the tree growing out of the tower looks fabulous :wub:

The little dock next to the tower is a great touch too :thumbup:

It's so wonderful to see you back over here, Cesar. You have an incredible talent for this stuff and have to admit, you are a huge inspiration for me and I'm sure many other builders here. You have a lovely knack for color, building styles and composition and it all mixes perfectly in this build. Like others mentioned, the water is just too cool. Love the tower too, and the trees, and especially the tree growing out of the tower! Good to see you again my friend!

Very beautiful! :wub: So peaceful, with the ancient tree growing out the old tower and the incredible river. The colors work so well together!

Speechless... A piece of pure beauty you have created here. The color scheme is great, and I like the inclusion of dark orange on the ground, not just the trees. This is a real inspiration, thanks for sharing :classic:

That green lake looks A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.! With the orange trees, it is so good to look at it. Congrats!

Fantastic build once again Cesbrick, beautiful landscaping and swamp, and the tree growing in the ruined tower is simply stupendous! :wub: As others have mentioned, you certainly have a knack for color choices, and this is no exception! Great to see you over here again!