This is my third and final module for a large collab build with LittleJohn. The bell can be 'rung' via the bell rope.

Katoren's palace is well known for its elegant architecture and impressive belltower.

overview.JPG

palace.JPG

back.JPG

in.JPG

in2.JPG

See more pictures here: link

And stay tuned to see all 6 modules connected :)

And an outstanding last module! The height is very satisfactory, and once again love the purple roofs!

Beautiful palace! The architecture is very good and the open back is nicely done. I like all the columns and arches and the white top is good. Purple isn't my color but the roof looks great anyway. I like the layered colors - tan and grey just go together well, and all the white details are lovely. The fountain, flowers and statue really make it look inviting and the furniture is all very good. Excellent work and I'm ready for the full display!

Lovely. What I've enjoyed about all of the modules is how each one doesn't look to busy and yet still show an incredible amount of detail. I really can't wait to see all of them put together.

Amazing work :wub:

I love the architecture. The use of the flower pieces is awesome. Furthermore I like the interior :thumbup:

Fantastic job SK, the architecture details here are superb, and the dome and purple roof are excellent! :wub: As I mentioned on Flickr, the dark tan and dark grey tiling in the front is very nice, and, as always, awesome interior as well! :wink::thumbup: