mccoyed

[K - C09] Swift Reprisal

17797955002_5d80d9c458.jpg

Garden Path

Orinshi - 3185

Dr. Markham knew what he was doing was dangerous. Especially now. But the money was too good... and the retirement package? Wow! Still, he would be lying if he didn't admit to a tiny twinge of regret when he realized what was following him. But maybe it's his imagination. Maybe he's just so afraid KG knows his plans that he is seeing things that aren't there. Yeah, that must be it...

Koro kept pace easily, hopping from Torii to Torii. He even let Markham see him, just once, his neon blue cyborg's grin flashing like a jack-o-lantern. Scary stuff. But for disloyalty, Dr. Markham deserved to be frightened at the very least. A tingle in his ear warned him that Narbilu-sama was checking on his status. He reported, sending his thoughts through the interface to be translated as a voice in Narbilu-sama's ear, wherever he was in Andromeda. He requests direction... does Kawashita find the rumors of Markham's treachery to be compelling enough to demand he pay the ultimate price?

Narbilu-sama confirms the Kill Order, and Koro stops playing with his prey. He drops down from the Torii to strike while Dr. Markham is trying to decide what kind of orbital yacht to buy with his ill-gotten gains. Kawashita accepts no traitors, and today, Koro is Kawashita's closed fist of swift reprisal.

Alternate Shot:

17801158531_0907ed0931.jpg

Agreed! This MOC is wonderful! Very clean! Great feel! Love the future-ninja aesthetic!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Great, clean and well executed build! I really love the Sci-Fi Japanese design. The story is cool too. Good job 'taking care' of Dr. Markham for Kawashita...

~Beltar

I love the feel to this build. Well done!
Agreed! This MOC is wonderful! Very clean! Great feel! Love the future-ninja aesthetic! ~Insectoid Aristocrat

Thanks, guys!

Great, clean and well executed build! I really love the Sci-Fi Japanese design. The story is cool too. Good job 'taking care' of Dr. Markham for Kawashita... ~Beltar

Arigato!

Cool!!! Death to all traitors

Haha, indeed!

Very nice build! Futuristic ninja cyborgs- what's not to like!

No doubt. Getting the chance to flex my Ghost in the Shell muscles!

Nicely done. Such a simple and clean build that shows the situation well.

No doubt. Getting the chance to flex my Ghost in the Shell muscles!

If that's the case, then I hope to see much more from you! Ghost in the Shell is probably the best anime ever made as side from Cowboy Bebop. :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

"You are stating that Dr. Markham was selling secrets to Octan. This is not true. On behalve of Octan I deny every connection with this Dr. I admit, we would be very interested in the information he carried, but spying is not our way... No really!"

Nice build! ;)

Nice build! Clean looking and futuristic with a hint of Asian culture. I love it. This MOC convinced me that Kawashita would be the way for me :sweet: .

Great work with this build, very clean! The red leaves really add a lot! :thumbup:

Nicely done. Such a simple and clean build that shows the situation well.

Thanks AC!

If that's the case, then I hope to see much more from you! Ghost in the Shell is probably the best anime ever made as side from Cowboy Bebop. :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Yeah, I'm a pretty big fan. Love the new "Arise" series.

"You are stating that Dr. Markham was selling secrets to Octan. This is not true. On behalve of Octan I deny every connection with this Dr. I admit, we would be very interested in the information he carried, but spying is not our way... No really!"

Nice build! ;)

Kawashita doesn't always wait for rumors to be verified. Perhaps Dr. Markham was innocent, but to even be allowed to lose face by being accused openly of treachery? Impossible. The Kawashita Group cannot accept dishonor of such magnitude.

Nice build! Clean looking and futuristic with a hint of Asian culture. I love it. This MOC convinced me that Kawashita would be the way for me :sweet: .

Hey, cool. Maybe Koro should be on the KG recruitment posters:

"See interesting planets, kill interesting beaurocrats!"

Nice build!

Thanks Mike!

AWESOME MOC 'mccoyed', great detailing in it.

Brick On 'mccoyed' ! :grin:

Thanks Tiger!

Great work with this build, very clean! The red leaves really add a lot! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai!

Very simple, very clean, very nice!

Thanks Tyrus!

WOW! Great build and aesthetic!

Thanks Umbra! I wanted the Orinshi feel to be pristine, elegant, sterile, and delicately arranged... Japanese in other words!

Beautifully detailed build mccoyed, such a peaceful place for a deadly encounter! I really like the story too. :classic:

The future Torii (simple yet great) are really nice and inspiring to set the tone of Orinshi and Kawashita aesthetic! I think I'll follow your design path.

And the story is well told! Nice character.

Ok dude:

1.) the robot ninja fig is an impressive exercise in combining themes and parts

2.) the modern but clearly Asian inspired arches with the flora create a mildly soothing atmosphere

3.) the relative terror on the poor scientist compared to the serenity is a fun juxtaposition

But what's with the dark blue?

:grin:

Very cool, clean-looking build. I especially like the red leaves. Mind if I steal your idea of taking out a rogue scientist for next weeks build? :classic:

Beautifully detailed build mccoyed, such a peaceful place for a deadly encounter! I really like the story too. :classic:

Thanks Lady K. Very excited that AG is up and running! Orishni is all peace, decorum, and serenity... until it isn't.

The future Torii (simple yet great) are really nice and inspiring to set the tone of Orinshi and Kawashita aesthetic! I think I'll follow your design path.

And the story is well told! Nice character.

Thanks and that is very cool. Kawashita is Japanese in origin, so it makes sense that the home planet and some of the aesthetics would evoke that!

Ok dude:

1.) the robot ninja fig is an impressive exercise in combining themes and parts

2.) the modern but clearly Asian inspired arches with the flora create a mildly soothing atmosphere

3.) the relative terror on the poor scientist compared to the serenity is a fun juxtaposition

But what's with the dark blue?

:grin:

Thanks mrcp6d! The dark blue was just about breaking up the color a bit. I added it before I settled on white trees with red leaves. Does it look bad?

Feels like an anime in space theme! I love it.

Then I succeeded!

Very cool, clean-looking build. I especially like the red leaves. Mind if I steal your idea of taking out a rogue scientist for next weeks build? :classic:

Not at all... except wait, wait. Is it going to be a Kawashita scientist!? :angry: