Sign in to follow this  
GeneralWashington420

MOC - The Imperial Canal

The Imperial Army has built a canal passing through a larger island. The exit and entrances are guarded by Military outposts with few soldiers stationed in them. It's not the best, but I thought it turned out nice. Enjoy!

IMG_1369_zpsowrafk0q.jpg

IMG_1370_zpsa0t6cjjm.jpg

IMG_1364_zpshdkeruaf.jpg

IMG_1366_zpsc8qorqqi.jpg

IMG_1367_zpsrskzo8we.jpg

IMG_1361_zpsekjbbsaj.jpg

Edited by GeneralWashington420

I'd like to see photos of the full MOC, not only details. It seems a nice MOC in any case. By the way, I don't understand why you used a 1992 redcoat and a 2009 redcoat, instead 2 equal redcoats.

I agree with Captain Roger - an overview photo would improve the overall presentation tremendously. After very close examination I think I have the layout figured out. It's a pretty solid, playable build and definitely well-armed with those two cannons. The use of both red- and bluecoats is unique; many people will question this approach but I have no problem considering the early '90s catalogs clearly showed the outgoing Soldiers sold alongside the then-new Imperial Guards. Perhaps they're different divisions serving the same country. The build techniques are simple but effective and the canal is a nice play feature. Any prisoners will probably find their quarters a bit damp with the floor slightly below the water level outside! I like the round table in the back room and suspect the soldiers will spend a lot of time there. Hope they can beat those pirates. It's nothing fancy but it works. Keep on building!

I am afraid of the nearly invisible cat pir_laugh2.gif . I like your window most.

haha the cat face in the wall made me laugh. Looks very playable, but would like an overall pic of the entire thing.