Sign in to follow this  
narbilu

[K - B09] Shallow Waters

Serium B09 - Shallow Water

Maian 3815

Everything seems to develop in a proper speed on Orinshi, our help is necessary elsewhere. So the Collition sets to the adjacent system of Serium. Inside the flagship figs run around preparing for the first official scout mission. Brazer sits in the operation room with Narbilu, discussing the first target. When they reach the orbit of the oceaan covered planet, the Collition halts.

17584483828_0ec49940bb_c.jpg

Narbilu and Fey readied the Renegade and left the Collition to orbit Serium. The craft hovered over large oceans for hours before the scanner showed some sort of surfaced land. When Fey spotted a small sandbank she decended to a height where both would be able to see what was beneath them.

Narbilu opened the bar to exit the Renegade after checking the surface for hardness. The ground feels like regular sand and a first glymps doesn't show any from of life.

Narbilu took out his scanner to check the content of the surroundings. It revealed a small amount of awesomnium in some craters in the shallow waters. A closer look revealed the veins were visible and easy to mine.

When Narbilu wanted to enter the water, a large black snake-like creature surfaced from burrows between the awesomnium. Fey jumped out to pull back Narbilu. Both watched the animals for an hour and study them. Fortunately the creatures seem harmless. They appear more visious than they are. This will be a great planet for our miners. Although they need own supplies to survive.

Officials Pictures

17584413938_1bd256243d_c.jpg17585960609_77a1ae8d1e_c.jpg17772189095_6a0afa7aeb_c.jpg

Edited by narbilu

Nice build and neat craft! I like your alien activity to. I'm going to try and have crab-like aliens in my next build here on Serium.....

Awesome ship and I love the water with the veins of awesomnium visible in it.

That hovercraft is great! The story is pretty cool too, and the technique for the water depth is something I need to try out at one point! A tentacle/snake creature seem to be a popular choice for aliens so far.

Thanks all for your nice comments. It took me some headaches, but i'm satisfied with the techniques used in my ship. You will see the cohersion the next couple of builds.

In my GoH travels, I practiced a lot on my water techniques, so Sirium was a logical first build. The challenge will up the next build.

Thanks all for your nice comments. It took me some headaches, but i'm satisfied with the techniques used in my ship. You will see the cohersion the next couple of builds.

In my GoH travels, I practiced a lot on my water techniques, so Sirium was a logical first build. The challenge will up the next build.

I can tell! The water looks fantastic.

Awesome build Narbilu! I love the water and the hovercraft!

Fantastic job on the water Narbilu! Also really neat little vehicle!

A great vehicle on a great base. The water effect is excellent.

Oh love those trans blue plates :wub: :wub: the snot under them looks great. The spectacular photo editing distracted me, but this is a top class build, nice integration of system and technic.