Garmadon

[WZ17: Ulandus] Defending the Important... Something!

17566194810_1af2a3cb53_z.jpg

The Ulandians beat back the invading Desert King troops for the important thing-a-ma-bob which supplies the first Centurion's power - or something like that! Nobody really knows how it works or what it does, but they sure are making a huge racket throughout Xersia because of them!

17753737435_ebc8369e8e_z.jpg

The all-important whats-his-name!!

17753768365_f390858d18_z.jpg

:laugh: My entry to WZ17... I thought an interior would look pretty nice for this one. Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

Great build! Very nice job with the dark red, especially the angled pillars as others have mentioned! :thumbup:

Yes, the dark red is nice - but it's the overall combination of colors that really makes it seem so powerful and imposing. The columns and roof frame the setting nicely and the object of power, while basic, looks pretty good. The activity within the scene is excellent. Nice build!

Excellent work on this interior scene, great details and design here! Very eye-catching. The dark red and wooden accents work perfectly together. One of my new favorites from you! :thumbup:

Outstanding build, Garmadon, easily one of your best :thumbup: The roof design, pillars, and doors all look superb :wub:

Thanks all!

Fine altar (monument?) - and I like the dark red too. Also, nice variation on the columns.

Thanks CB! I was just thinking of something that looked like it might be a power source... :laugh:

Great work! I love the dark red pillars :wub:

Thanks Balbo! :classic:

Excellent entry! :wub: I really like how you angled the pillars and the "thing" is cool too :thumbup:

Thanks LJ, glad you like it!

Great build! Very nice job with the dark red, especially the angled pillars as others have mentioned! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai! :classic:

Yes, the dark red is nice - but it's the overall combination of colors that really makes it seem so powerful and imposing. The columns and roof frame the setting nicely and the object of power, while basic, looks pretty good. The activity within the scene is excellent. Nice build!

Thanks a lot Captain Dee, glad you like it! :sweet:

Excellent work on this interior scene, great details and design here! Very eye-catching. The dark red and wooden accents work perfectly together. One of my new favorites from you! :thumbup:

Thanks MassEditor! I really like the dark red color for Asian/Ulandian builds! :wink:

Outstanding build, Garmadon, easily one of your best :thumbup: The roof design, pillars, and doors all look superb :wub:

Thanks a lot SK! :sweet:

Neat little build! I like the way the red, brown, and black look in the building. Nice work!

Neat little build! I like the way the red, brown, and black look in the building. Nice work!

Thank you, I'm glad you like it! :classic:

Great interior scene! It surprising that so many people made their "objects" trans light blue even though it was not planned