Sign in to follow this  
Boxerlego

[O - G05] Rough Landing

Transmission 1

AD3851 Maian 16

After a long trip in space I finally made it to Jen's Star. It was a rough landing along side of the mountains. Octan corp has Let me test out their new Model T Utility Bot. Its specialty is in construction but right now its has been good at uprooting plants and moving rocks. I've been searching along side this rocky mountain ridge for signs of water flow. Took me some time to find but I finally come across a mountain side minerals deposit and according to what I was taught only water can do that. Scanners are picking up loads of minerals in that deposit but it looks too dangerous for me to excavate intensively, Plus Night is falling upon me and I need to get some rest after the long hike today but lucky the Utility Bot never sleep. The Bot has also reported about picking up the sound of running water but that is way to far at the moment to journey to at this time of hour. I'm going to take shelter in the cave up ahead.

002_jenstar_mountain.jpg

End of Transmission

Edit: Image was remade and new one was posted with more visibility

Edited by Boxerlego

Looks cool! Perhaps next time you take shots, I'd suggest adding a bit of light to it, it is kind of hard to see the 'Model T Utility Bot' because of the shadows. The BURPs really helped fill up a lot of space and I like the story as well. :thumbup:

Thanks everyone for the comments, about the lighting in the picture, I made it sort of dark to represent the time of day.

I will continue on with the story later today.

Here is a LDD picture of the Model T Utility Bot.

001_octan_model_t.png

Edited by Boxerlego

Although it's a shame you can't see the Bot particularly well, the darkness of the shot makes me think of a slightly grainy quality image being transmitted back to headquarters. A nice little scene.

Transmission 2

AD3851 Maian 17

According to my reports from the Utility bot, water is somewhere in this cave. I have send out a request for supplies for water extraction. The utility bot has already cleared an area out for the acquisition of supplies near the cave entrance. Shipping Reports said the the supplies will come soon and the bot gives me estimate completion for date for the water extraction sometime next week. Right now I'm going to explore this cave out in further detail then the maps the bot has made me and plot some of this underground water supply my self. During this time I'm going to figure out a efficient Water system so we can begin extracting water soon as possible out this cave.

Although it's a shame you can't see the Bot particularly well, the darkness of the shot makes me think of a slightly grainy quality image being transmitted back to headquarters. A nice little scene.

I agree. The bot has a very classic vibe to it. Nice work!

I will get some better picture of the bot sometime near cant really say when at the moment.

I agree. The bot has a very classic vibe to it. Nice work!

Thanks Mike S for the comment.

I added to the scene I built and made the picture brighter. If anything is a problem with the picture let it be known.

Thanks for brightening the picture. Your build has a great narrative.

Thanks for improving the light on the picture. I like your Model T Utility Bot! Great story as well. :classic:

Thanks for brightening the picture. Your build has a great narrative.

Thanks Pombe. It was very impromptu build at first for me. I started to come up with a narrative in the middle of the build which help me shape the scene even more.

Nice work and build, I like your concept and story as well.

Thanks Tariq j. Along with the build the Story was impromptu as well.

Thanks for improving the light on the picture. I like your Model T Utility Bot! Great story as well. :classic:

Thanks Lady K, I'm glad you like my Model T Utility Bot, I will try to come up with more story's for my other builds :classic: