Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

[WZ:O17, DK] Magic Beyond Comprehension

The Desert King had sent in his reserve troops to attack Xersia, but that didn't mean they were the weakest. These mummies were highly trained in city combat. They were also armed with a special weapon from the Desert King himself, said to be able to penetrate any magical protection guarding the First Centurian's objects of power.

17680171201_ca40ef64f5_c.jpg

When the mummies jumped through the portal, they found themselves immediately next to the first object. The Ulandians were quick to react, but the Desert King's mummies were even quicker at destroying the object of power.

17492159748_8690bdb8b5_c.jpg

17680160661_7d23f3b914_c.jpg

I enjoyed how this looked more like a sci-fi creation vs your standard magical one. Very nice work!

Very nice take on "the object", the gears look really nice if a touch sci-fi-ish. Good work on the floor pattern too! :thumbup:

Yes, well, I've always been a sucker for steampunk. This seemed like a great opportunity to sneak it in!

Nice entry MKJ, the checkered floor looks good with the steampunk-ish mechanism! :wink::thumbup:

That's quite an impressive contraption! The ring of fire is a neat touch, and the floor pattern is quite effective :thumbup:

I think it might look better if you used tan plates at the edges, rather than leaving the yellow one exposed :classic:

I really like your contraption and the rest of the build is good to :thumbup:

I really like the use of the gears for the object. It combines magic and mechanics in an interesting way. That's a great aspect of these mystic relics. Why shouldn't a machine being something magic?