Man, deadline came so fast, I'm still learning that Life as a new daddy means building time is non existent, guess I'll just have to post what might have been an entry later when ever I get time to complete it. :tongue:

Too bad I didn't think of this earlier, it would have been awesome to have the Falcon and a fleet of micro X-wings attacking a giant brick built Galactus!

Man, deadline came so fast, I'm still learning that Life as a new daddy means building time is non existent, guess I'll just have to post what might have been an entry later when ever I get time to complete it. :tongue:

Hear hear! I made my entrees also really fast. No time for digging in bricks and such lol

I posted my entries in the forum, but didn't add links to them in this thread. Does that mean I'm disqualified?

No, not disqualified. It's helpful to have the links here though if you wouldn't mind still posting them.

We are finishing up the back-end judging and I hope to have the thread up later this week.

So impressed by the winners especially Captain Nemo's brick built figures. I know this is an old thread but woah after seeing them I had to respond to them.