Question: can I make my MOC as tall as I want?

Yes, there are no size restrictions.

Can we use photo editing to make things float. Kinda like what they do in brickfilms to make things fly.

You can use photo editing to remove the support that is holding something up, in one photo. You would need to show actual bricks holding up whatever you want flying in the other photos. You can't photoshop something into a picture to make it look like it's flying.

I managed to get an entry done. I was really unsure if I would be able to, considering that smack dab in the middle of this contest was Brickworld Chicago--which really used up all of my bricks, time, and enthusiasm. Still, I managed to get a few brick figures done!

Category A:

Slave Leia vs. MODOK

Ooh, how'd I miss this? Luckily I started a build a few days ago that should fit...

So for B I could show Hydra and a star wars villain working together to fight Captain America? Or would it have to be a specific Marvel villain?

Ooh, how'd I miss this? Luckily I started a build a few days ago that should fit...

So for B I could show Hydra and a star wars villain working together to fight Captain America? Or would it have to be a specific Marvel villain?

No, that sounds fine!

Wheeeeew. (Category B)

It's half past 12 AM here, but I know it's still July 1st for half the US. Glad I managed to at least get something in. Thanks so much for running this contest, MKJoshA!

Edited by JaseTJ

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest! The deadline has past so we will be getting a voting thread up soon!