Sign in to follow this  
KO-Custom-Minifigs

Super Hero "Teleporter" - Pad Printed & Injection Molded

Hello Everyone,

I am brand new to the forum and I wanted to make an account to share with everyone my first pad printed custom minifigure!

I give you... "Teleporter"

http://s16.postimg.org/43gtrjz39/Teleporter_1_Smaller.jpg

It features pad printing on the:

head, torso (front/back), hips (front/back), Legs (front/back/sides)

The custom red armor and the tail pieces are made of recycled LEGO plastic using an injection molding machine.

The tail is fully posable and uses a ball joint to connect to the red armor.

If you'd like to see more photos, or are interested in getting one you know where to find it - thanks for looking! :classic:

Please let me know what you think.

-Kyle

Edited by LuxorV
Image too big. Turned into link. Please deeplink a smaller one.

The figure looks great and the custom moulded body piece with moveable tail is excellent... the best way I've seen of incorporating a tail into a minifig like this.

I've always liked Nightcrawler and the face print is really nice on this... not too menacing and not too happy.

My only concern on the figure... and a possible stumbling block from me buying it is the artwork and printing on the legs of the figure... there's a lot of overprint on the red part of the leg print which shows the white and black underneath.... and that's not something I'd want on a figure that costs $50. The artwork should have been modified to give a solid white base for the red print to sit on... I also prefer the more recent muscle torso design over the older version on the Dastan figure for example... but that's less of an issue as it's covered by the red body armour... which looks really nicely done.

I hope enough people buy it to allow you to fund your next figure... I'm sure the first figure is the most difficult... once you've sold enough to fund the next figure you can move on and build your reputation and your minifig collection.

Good luck!