My last module for a large collab with soccerkid6.

The Katoren Gardens are well known throughout Kaliphlin, and have many different kinds of flowers. Sir Glorfindel is currently staying at the guesthouse there:

17578383706_def406b329_z.jpg

17416853268_cd1b30f6e6_z.jpg

17602335192_16d647ee7e_z.jpg

16984335053_f28c082ff3_z.jpg

More pictures can be seen here: Link

C&C much appreciated :classic:

Fantastic module LJ, the gardens look superb - I really like the climbing vine! - and the building is excellent as well! The checkered bottom and floor all great and the roof and curtains accent it very nicely! I can't wait to see it all together! :sweet:

Another excellent addition, the purple roof especially stands out here and all the green verdure adds a very nice touch to it! Great work on the walkway too!

My last module for a large collab with soccerkid6.

NOOOOooooooooooo!!! :cry_sad:

It's really been a pleasure to follow this collab! Will we be seeing all the modules together at some point? :classic:

I think the is my favourite module sofar, although it is a very tough choice! The chequered base of the guesthouse and the flower petals for decoration are some of the details that really make this stand out. I also like the differences in level, and the lushness of the build.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

May the bricks be with you!

All the modules have been very good but this one is my favorite. As with the others it's nice and colorful and the tan especially looks good around the gardens. Building the guesthouse in grey provides a smooth contrast and the interior is wonderful. The cobblestone looks good again. The climbing plant and trellis look superb and the whole scene is inviting. Excellent series... but too bad it's all done!

I think this is the prettiest module thus far :wub: Gorgeous colors, and I really like how the whole build steps up and back :thumbup:

Fantastic module LJ, the gardens look superb - I really like the climbing vine! - and the building is excellent as well! The checkered bottom and floor all great and the roof and curtains accent it very nicely! I can't wait to see it all together! :sweet:

Thanks, Garm! Glad you like the checker pattern :classic:

Very, very nice work!

Thanks, Graham!

awesome build looks great

Thank you! :classic:

The colors flow really well. Everything looks do lovely and verdant!

Thanks, Blufji! I thought the colors worked nicely too :classic:

Another excellent addition, the purple roof especially stands out here and all the green verdure adds a very nice touch to it! Great work on the walkway too!

Thanks, Kai! Glad you like the walkway pattern; it was one of my favorite parts :classic:

NOOOOooooooooooo!!! :cry_sad:

It's really been a pleasure to follow this collab! Will we be seeing all the modules together at some point? :classic:

I think the is my favourite module sofar, although it is a very tough choice! The chequered base of the guesthouse and the flower petals for decoration are some of the details that really make this stand out. I also like the differences in level, and the lushness of the build.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

May the bricks be with you!

Thanks, Bregir! Don't worry, just because it's my last section for this collab doesn't mean you won't be seeing more of Katoren :wink: You should be seeing all the modules connected very soon as well :classic:

All the modules have been very good but this one is my favorite. As with the others it's nice and colorful and the tan especially looks good around the gardens. Building the guesthouse in grey provides a smooth contrast and the interior is wonderful. The cobblestone looks good again. The climbing plant and trellis look superb and the whole scene is inviting. Excellent series... but too bad it's all done!

Thanks, Captain Dee! Glad you like the trellis. Though it's not quite done yet :wink:

Very nice and smooth build :thumbup:

Thank you! :sweet:

Strange colours in some parts but overall a very beautiful and clever design.

:thumbup:

Thanks, CB! :classic:

I think this is the prettiest module thus far :wub: Gorgeous colors, and I really like how the whole build steps up and back :thumbup:

Thanks, sk! :classic:

Wow, that's fantastic :wub: . I love the colour scheme and the interior.