After seeing that Lego had finally made the 4L bar in trans-yellow, I knew I had to update my Ahsoka minifigure with the correct lightsaber colors.

16694818484_5044051f48_c.jpg

16697013153_10324facc3_c.jpg

Let me know which version you like better.

17315418632_d94ec8ddf8_c.jpg

I could never really tell if her lightsabers were the same color or if one was more yellow. Great vignette MOC, I like the greebling on the walls

Both look great! I'm leaning towards the first one where she is leaping mid-air, however I think the second may be ever so slightly improved if her head was turned to her left just a bit?

Cheers!

Nice! The first one, I think.

I recall someone official saying that both of them are green :wacko: ... but my eyes tell me that one of them is definitely more yellow. I gave her one of the current green ones, and one of the old neon green ones. It seemed to look right to me. Yellow might suit better though! But I recall one being longer than the other, I think you may want the yellow one in 3L!

Nice! The first one, I think.

I recall someone official saying that both of them are green :wacko: ... but my eyes tell me that one of them is definitely more yellow. I gave her one of the current green ones, and one of the old neon green ones. It seemed to look right to me. Yellow might suit better though! But I recall one being longer than the other, I think you may want the yellow one in 3L!

One is more yellow-green, but not full-on yellow... I think a better pair of colors would be trans-bright-green for her main saber, and trans-neon-green for her shoto (of course, I don't think the 3L bar is available in trans-neon-green). I tend to swap out any trans-neon-green blades for trans-bright-green on my Jedi figs, I like the richer look.

That wall is crazy!

(of course, I don't think the 3L bar is available in trans-neon-green). I tend to swap out any trans-neon-green blades for trans-bright-green on my Jedi figs, I like the richer look.

It is if you have power tools... :devil_laugh:

...and I agree, I have done the same.

Very nice! I love the gritty look of the greebling. It looks perfect for a CIS ship. The lightsaber looks good. I prefer it to the two different greens since it's clearly a different color here. The action in the first picture is much better than the second. The droid running away makes the scene complete.

Edited by GuyDudeMan27

I also prefer the first one. I have a suggestion for one significant improvement, though: Have Ahsoka face some serious foes. I mean, Battle Droids? They are pretty useless, Jedi cut through them like butter... which is what 'genius' George Lucas said himself about them. Wow, now I'm on the edge of my seat. We can't improve the Battle Droids retrospectively, but YOU can improve your great mini-diorama! :wink:

Edited by DarthTwoShedsJackson

I appreciate all the feedback! I think the consensus is that the first build is better, but thank you to those who also like the second! I would have had her fighting other enemies, accept that there aren't that many besides battle droids.

As for the color choice, I thought about using the old green lightsaber and the new, but it didn't seem right to me. I know there are a lot of pictures of Ahsoka seeming to carry two green blades, but what I remember from the episodes are scenes like these:

640px-VizslaDuelsAhsokaOnCarlac-AFIN.jpg

494px-AhsokaLightsabers-Overlords.png

That looks a lot more yellow to me!

AWESOME build! I love Ahsoka, do you have a LDD build or soemthing for it? I´d love to try to recreate it. How did you do the back of the wall part? Could you provide some other images?:classic:

On 7/23/2017 at 10:12 AM, Lukeee said:

AWESOME build! I love Ahsoka, do you have a LDD build or soemthing for it? I´d love to try to recreate it. How did you do the back of the wall part? Could you provide some other images?:classic:

Glad you like it. Unfortunately I don't have any more pictures or LDD. Pretty sure I just used hinge bricks for the back "curves." Add enough greebles and you hide the connection points.

Never paid attention to the difference in colors of the lightsabers.

A great scene, I like the details on the back ground and the use of the clip of the head.

Thanks for sharing. :thumbup: