xwingyoda

My Tie Interceptor

indexed.gif

Guys, I just want to share with you my vision of the Tie Interceptor.

1) Its not finished

2) I wanted to stay as close as possible to the system TLC ties and I was not aiming at doing a kind of minifig scale UCS

Its my first MOC so don't be too harsh ;)

post-11-1112475654.jpg

Your first MOC? This is terrible!! Really!!

No, just kidding :-D Sry if I hurted your feelings >-| . This looks awesome!! Can't believe this is you first one |-D Continue building like this ;)

The black and grey work really well yoda, nice work! I like the shape of your tie interceptor as it fits well with Lego's versions, and the wings looks great!

Can't wait to see more from you! :)

Jon.

Thanks ;)

I still need to do a better job on the wings: I first have to look if I have all the pieces I need for this project ;)

i hate how tlc uses blue intead of gray, these are wasome

I realize you are a new member, so please read the member guidlines, and please don't revive THREE YEAR OLD TOPICS! :wacko:

Sorry if I sound harsh, but this happens WAY too often with new members. If you really feel a need to comment on an old MOC, PM the user, don't revive old topics.

DSR

EDIT: Can someone maybe close the topic?

EDIT 2: Ignore the above post because it makes me sound like a moderator... :wacko:

(which, I am not.)

EDIT 3: wait, "wasome"? I hope that was a typo...

Edited by Dark Sword Ragnarok

Oh God, here we go again....

I realize you are a new member, but please, for the love of God, read the member guidlines, and please don't revive THREE YEAR OLD TOPICS! :wacko:

Sorry if I sound harsh, but this happens WAY too often with new members. If you really feel a need to comment on an old MOC, PM the user, don't revive old topics.

DSR

EDIT: Can someone maybe close the topic?

Mate, it doesn't say you cant revisit old topics in the member guidelines, the mods keep them open so people can still check out the old MOCs and add to the discussion. Thats why Whitefang has the description Dead Thread reviver under his sig fig.

Oh and i agree that grey looks cooler, but when you are selling lego, TLG must feel that the blue will stand out better, or Lucas signs off on them being blue ( but what do i know?) All i know is that Yoda made a cool Tie Interceptor Moc back in 05

Peace!

i hate how tlc uses blue intead of gray, these are wasome

If you're going to revive an old topic, please make sure you have something worth saying. For the record, the blue colour is correct; they always were meant to be blue, but due to blue screen matting they were darkened. (R2 looked grey in many of the original shots too.) Thus it isn't just artisic license on the part of TLG, it's how they were intended to be.

Oh God, here we go again....

You're not a moderator. Please don't act like one.

Mate, it doesn't say you cant revisit old topics in the member guidelines, the mods keep them open so people can still check out the old MOCs and add to the discussion. Thats why Whitefang has the description Dead Thread reviver under his sig fig.

Oh and i agree that grey looks cooler, but when you are selling lego, TLG must feel that the blue will stand out better, or Lucas signs off on them being blue ( but what do i know?) All i know is that Yoda made a cool Tie Interceptor Moc back in 05

Peace!

I know you can revisit old topics, I never said you couldn't. :wacko: I just said you aren't supposed to revive old topics. and the nickname "dead thread reviver" isn't a compliment, it's because he did the same thing a lot. :tongue:

And I belive old threads are left open because there's no point in closing them, not because the moderators want people to revive them. :sceptic:

You're not a moderator. Please don't act like one.

Sorry. :tongue: This just seems to happen a lot. Sorry if I caused a problem, I just wanted to get my point through.

And I belive old threads are left open because there's no point in closing them, not because the moderators want people to revive them. :sceptic:

As it turns out, this issue was discussed recently.

Sorry. :tongue: This just seems to happen a lot. Sorry if I caused a problem, I just wanted to get my point through.

Right or wrong, it isn't your place to point out peoples "mistakes". Since you have no authority here it is more likely to cause problems than solve them.

I know you can revisit old topics, I never said you couldn't. :wacko: I just said you aren't supposed to revive old topics. and the nickname "dead thread reviver" isn't a compliment, it's because he did the same thing a lot. :tongue:

Dark Sword Ragnarok, I will like to let you know what is my course of action of reviving certain threads since you specify "me" in it. :classic:

By reviving certain threads and bringing into the lights again, is supposed to benefit others new members whom have missed it, joined much later, or have something valuable and constructive comments to add. For me, whether to take my "title" as a compliment or not, I believed it's clearly mentioned clearly in this entry.

I believe in reviving certain threads which has values in it. If there is no values within the open topics, I am supposed the threads are supposed to be close.

As what Sinner had mentioned, this had been discussed before. Please read through the thread. Thanks.

Edited by WhiteFang

Ouch, that got really ugly really fast. But, on a more positive note...

I believe that XWY made a better TIE than Lego could, would and did. Good job. :thumbup:

And besides, why not have a little nostalgia? :wink:

As it turns out, this issue was discussed recently.

Right or wrong, it isn't your place to point out peoples "mistakes". Since you have no authority here it is more likely to cause problems than solve them.

Actually, I did read that thread, that's actually why I posted what I did in the first place. I thought it wasn't ok to post in three year old topics, as it was said in the thread you pointed out. :wacko: I won't point out mistakes any more.

Dark Sword Ragnarok, I will like to let you know what is my course of action of reviving certain threads since you specify "me" in it. :classic:

By reviving certain threads and bringing into the lights again, is supposed to benefit others new members whom have missed it, joined much later, or have something valuable and constructive comments to add. For me, whether to take my "title" as a compliment or not, I believed it's clearly mentioned clearly in this entry.

I believe in reviving certain threads which has values in it. If there is no values within the open topics, I am supposed the threads are supposed to be close.

As what Sinner had mentioned, this had been discussed before. Please read through the thread. Thanks.

I read the thread, thanks. I am sincerely sorry about dragging you into this, WhiteFang. :sadnew: I didn't mean to insult you in any way.

Ouch, that got really ugly really fast. But, on a more positive note...

I believe that XWY made a better TIE than Lego could, would and did. Good job. :thumbup:

Yeah, I guess it did, didn't it? :tongue: I agree, XWY did make a great TIE back then.

Again, I sincerely apologize if I insulted anyone here, I didn't intend to.

DSR

Edited by Dark Sword Ragnarok