Lego Otaku

Large 10,000 pieces Millennium Falcon is minifig scale

Yes, the seating has jumped out at lots of people. It's an odd apparent goof for them to make, considering how much attention was obviously paid to source material and reference work. I half-wonder whether it was intentional, as a joke.

Still, nice work all around. I've long wanted to do my own "ultra" Millennium Falcon. This one sets a high bar.

Thanks for sharing our build!

You can find more infomation and photos of the build here

www.titanscreations.com

Superb model - although it is too big to big minifig scale - at least if you take minifig's height into account :)

According to starwars.com the Falcon is 34.75 m long - at 110 cm this model would make a minifig look around 130 cm tall :)

Perhaps if you use it to the width of a minifig to calculate scale it might fit, but when considering height the UCS falcon is perfectly scaled :)

I happen to agree with you mortesv: but as I am currently struggling to fit the infamous extra TESB corridor into my UCS Falcon, I am beginning to wish I'd rebuilt it 30% bigger!

I'm happy to give the builders a pass on the whole "minifig scale" thing as this model is so gorgeous.

Yes, the seating has jumped out at lots of people. It's an odd apparent goof for them to make, considering how much attention was obviously paid to source material and reference work. I half-wonder whether it was intentional, as a joke.

Still, nice work all around. I've long wanted to do my own "ultra" Millennium Falcon. This one sets a high bar.

Funny how the seating upsets people not being accurate. Eventhough there is a batman causing trouble on the ship. :p

Thanks for sharing our build!

You can find more infomation and photos of the build here

www.titanscreations.com

Really awesome build! Its inspiring me to make some small replicas of certain parts of the ships for on my shelve to display some of the minifigs. :D

I wonder if they made a top hull for it. That's the only thing that could make this more amazing than it already is.

The interior detail on this is incredible.

The amount of greebling and mechanical construction is second to none.

That said, I'd like to see this model with a full hull and landing gears to really get the full Falcon effect.

Looking at the build this probably wasn't important... It was all down to the interior space, which is a different type of Falcon model.

It's just spectacular as it is.

Funny how the seating upsets people not being accurate. Eventhough there is a batman causing trouble on the ship. :p

You forgot having Obi-Wan and Leia on the ship at the same time. Never happened in the film, he was killed before she boarded the ship. There are supposed to be more easter eggs. I hear Darth Vader may be hiding in the ship somewhere, he did want it after all and spent half of the ESB chasing after her.

Awesome to see the Singapore Titan Creations MOC in here. It was an eye opening MOC and certainly very very impressive. Kudo to you guys for the job well done during the LEGOLAND Malaysia contest. :thumbup:

That's just amazing. I'd love to see the top hull completed and the underside, but I suspect it was made primarily to showcase the internal detailing, and there it is simply astounding. I'd actually consider buying a kit of that size if it had that sort of detail, but I'd be saving for quite a while. ;)

Oh my...What have we here? That is amazing looks like if the creator visted the Millenium Falcon set made by lucas film and made a scaled lego replica of it. I Love it!

Edited by Warlord Sieck