Sign in to follow this  
Fletcher Floyd

Pirates Moc "Smugglers Bay"

Hello Folks,

I want to show you one of my latest Mocs, "Smugglers Bay"

17327995540_2769351e8b_z.jpgSmugglers Bay by Fletcher Floyd, auf Flickr

It's a place where people can do some business without being bothered by Bluecoats or other unfriednly fellows.

17327855058_dc3729f70f_z.jpg6

17329312079_e32b95ba40_z.jpg2

Pirate Captain Doug Flanders and his Crew want to sell sell some Stuff to Nap Ravelli, who is already waiting for them.

17513505422_6697299137_z.jpg7

17329337199_de78eba701_z.jpg7b

More fotos on flickr, have fun I hope you like it:-)

Edited by Fletcher Floyd

I love how much you've fit into the landscape without it being cluttered. There is a real seamless progression from the beach, through the jungle and to the mountains. Well done brother.

This is a lovely composition. The surfaces are well-textured, the trees are nice and the building is good. The rocks look nice and solid and the surf is great. There are enough details to keep viewers occupied for a while. As already stated, the transition from beach to trees to solid rock looks good. The seagull is a welcome touch and of course the minifigs look great. The photography is very good as well. But who says Bluecoats are unfriendly?! Very good job.

I agree with the comment about how seamless your landscape is. This is very well done. One of the things that struck me the first time I looked at this was the shadows under the palm trees that make it actually look as though it's deep in the jungle. Again, very well done.

Fantastic work, Fletcher Floyd! :classic:

I really like all the kitbash minifigures and the red roof. Moreover the landcape is very nice, too.

I like all the extra bright colors you added into the building. The beach flows nicely and the entire scene fits well. Great textures on the roof!