That's truly epic! Great build and I would love to see a video, dare you create instructions also.

H :thumbup:

PS: Could be an official set.

A great work but 2 big fails in my opinion, third party tires and out of front proportion the real one is much wider. I love too much all the heavy machinery. Let me know it they are the pics that make me miss.

NuPYHMN.jpg

Edited by jorgeopesi

This is so nice, I wish I could someday build something like that, you sir are very talented builder, many congrats!!!

Wow, this is quite an impressive model. Makes you wonder why TLG doesn't take a shot at such a model. If your model were an official set, I would buy it in a heartbeat. Very well done.

Awesome Truck :thumbup: :thumbup: I have wished for a long time for a flagship like this

A great work but 2 big fails in my opinion, third party tires and out of front proportion the real one is much wider. I love too much all the heavy machinery. Let me know it they are the pics that make me miss.

NuPYHMN.jpg

Thank you very much for your opinion, I will make it perfect in second edition,

Hi there, :classic: That is pretty huge LEGO model you have built, :thumbup: Nice job on making a big entrance with it and getting on the front page. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I have one question, how many pieces did this take?

Hi there, :classic: That is pretty huge LEGO model you have built, :thumbup: Nice job on making a big entrance with it and getting on the front page. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I have one question, how many pieces did this take?

The Pieces?? it should be around 2300 pieces, before make this truck I bought 42035 X4 (used 70%) and 1 X 42030 (used 50%) with 500 additional parts =23XX pieces

Great model, did you paint those wheels because Lego didn't make them in yellow.

Great model, did you paint those wheels because Lego didn't make them in yellow.

Yes, from silver change to yellow color, silver color doesn't match with my truck

The Pieces?? it should be around 2300 pieces, before make this truck I bought 42035 X4 (used 70%) and 1 X 42030 (used 50%) with 500 additional parts =23XX pieces

great builder and modest too. judging by the photot with all the other models, your model may have taken many more pieces to build. I mean, you know best, you built the darn thing, but by the looks of things I would not doubt it being more than 3000 pieces. Did you not use the unimog tires b/c they were too small? If so (I don't know the unimog tires in relation to the third party tires) then I think it is definitely more like 3000+ pieces. Btw.... for what it is worth, I have no problem with third party tires. You did a great job here.

hello,

I just make a simple video for my mining truck, thanks for watching.

Thank you