hello everyone,

I first time to upload MOC to euro brick, Now I present a Lego MOC model of an Extremely large Mining Truck. I used caterpillar 795F as a prototype, although isn't largest type(797F) if I want to create 797F then I need tires size around (200mm Diameter) at technic figure scale, so I decided to give up 797F.

and I make a simple video for my mining truck :

Thanks for watching

it is built in Lego technic figure scale.

Third party tires from RC4WD.com

MIL-SPEC ZXL 2.2 TIRES with Lego Wheels (parts no: 22969)

Power functions remotely controlled functions:

• Driving (2 XL motor)
  • Steering (Servo motor
  • Lifting the bucket ( L motor)

In total the model comprises 2 XL-, 1 L- and 1Servo motor, 2 IR receivers, 4LED lights (not lego product) and 1 AA battery boxes.

094431irz4159rbn730ruu.jpg

094526j4rztn1alq8n6f0r.jpg

094618tatyea5tan6z7me7.jpg

094626iqdh9iwi5hfaoazo.jpg

094715s4mkm2mgmgxb5xd4.jpg

094811vypujq4qju4alai6.jpg

my all moc technic

094916pga2x8igifsmzmi8.jpg

Edited by shineyu
: Cleaned up formatting

This is awesome, could you maybe post a video of it in action? I'd also like to see some things on the other trucks, and that white 8043 looking excavator.

By the way, welcome to Eurobricks. Just read up on some of the site guidelines and FAQs, and you should fit right in.

By the way, where are you from? From your user name, I'd say Japan or China, but I could be wrong.

Imagine that! I was just lamenting the fact that the brilliant RH400 shovel didn't have a proper truck to load... and one drives up! This is simply excellent. The scale is BIG and it looks just about perfect... from all angles! Very good design! Yeah, a 797/B/F would be nice, but this is superb by itself. Now I want to see a 6090 or 6060 shovel in the same scale...

This is awesome, could you maybe post a video of it in action? I'd also like to see some things on the other trucks, and that white 8043 looking excavator.

By the way, welcome to Eurobricks. Just read up on some of the site guidelines and FAQs, and you should fit right in.

By the way, where are you from? From your user name, I'd say Japan or China, but I could be wrong.

Thank you very much for your suggestion, and I come from Hong Kong.

This is one monster truck, realy like it.

Only one thing I do not like, the light stickers on the front and back, if you could change that, it will be perfect.

Awesome creation and i really like the use of the Technic figures, they need to come back :)

This is one monster truck, realy like it.

Only one thing I do not like, the light stickers on the front and back, if you could change that, it will be perfect.

good ideas, thanks

I dont like the use of non-Lego tires, but I must say this moc looks awesome with them! Very well executed, and great photos!

Like already said several times....great truck, great photography and waiting for the video!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow, this is quite an impressive model. Makes you wonder why TLG doesn't take a shot at such a model. If your model were an official set, I would buy it in a heartbeat. Very well done.

I see you even made it to the frontpage :wink: