CroGo

BIONICLE: Exclusive Gali Mask - Inside Tour SPOILERS

I came back from the Lego Inside Tour few days ago. One of my favourite items we got, beside the special set, was this exclusive Gali mask. It is made in limited quantity of 200. It was given to us by Bionicle designers. Although I'm not Bionicle fan, I love this mask!

image.jpg

I came back from the Lego Inside Tour few days ago. One of my favourite items we got, beside the special set, was this exclusive Gali mask. It is made in limited quantity of 200. It was given to us by Bionicle designers. Although I'm not Bionicle fan, I love this mask!

image.jpg

Yep, it is certainly a beautiful mask (my favorite, in fact) in a beautiful color. I will be going on the LEGO Inside Tour next week and I hope I'll be getting one as well. But for the sake of those who don't get to go on the Inside Tour (many of whom will probably have more practical uses for the mask than I would), I also hope it will be distributed on a wider scale through some other means, such as at San Diego Comic-Con or as a promotional polybag.

Oh, that's awesome! Not going to lie a part of me is jealous, but it sounds like you had a lot of fun and that's what's worth it. The mask is utterly beautiful as well and hearkens back pretty nicely to G1 Gali's old, old translucent Kaukau (I was always sad when the masks were solid colors for the Ga-Toa )

Yeah, I hope more people will get a chance to add this mask to their collection. Maybe it will be re-released in one of the future sets. Lego did the same with Azog minifig from the Hobbit theme.

Aanchir, I'm sure you'll enjoy the tour as much as I did, it really is a unique experience. Also, don't forget to buy the Architecture Billund Airport set at the Lego store at the airport. The guy who works in that store is the actual designer of the set, so you can get it signed. Even if he's not there, they always have few signed sets in the storage room.

Edited by CroGo

It looks incredible in that color... I really hope it gets a wider release.

Looks even better than the trans orange Mask of Fire, if you ask me.

Yeah, I find the current type of Bionicle mask impractical and even I can seea a couple of uses for that mask. If it gets wide enough release that I can acquire multiples, I think I might use it as Nui-Rama eyes or Tarakava scales.