Garmadon

[G:K15, U vs DK] Tossing out the Tax Collectors

The peasants of Auner have had quite enough of the Desert King's tyranny and toss the tax collectors off of their tower into a heap of manure below.

17444944306_2d757b3d25_z.jpg

Down with the mummies!

17444964196_60aff57452_z.jpg

The interior:

17284654919_498b8663c1_z.jpg

My joint guerrilla with Kai on K15... I really liked the chibi look this thing turned out with! :laugh:

Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

I like the texture of the tower and the interior is cute. But the concept is downright nasty. Head first into a fresh heap? From several floors up? Maybe that's listed under "benefits." Good execution of an unusual idea!

Very cute, the perspective illusion is quite fun and will probably bring some interesting counters.

Very nice! The idea with the perspective is great. Furthermore I like the way you made the Wall :thumbup:

Thanks all!

I like the texture of the tower and the interior is cute. But the concept is downright nasty. Head first into a fresh heap? From several floors up? Maybe that's listed under "benefits." Good execution of an unusual idea!

Thanks Captain! It was inspired by the outrage at Prague, where the heap of manure saved their lives! :laugh: Yea, I know, not necessary the nicest way to be caved, but at least it works! :tongue::laugh:

Now whose gonna collect the money for Ulandus' war efforts? Nice job!

Certainly not any mummies! :laugh: Thanks Blufiji!

Nice trick with the perspective!

(And: in contrast to most official sets - your tower has a stair case)

:thumbup:

Thanks CB!

Great work, Garm! The wall texturing is nice and I really like how the figs are posed :thumbup::laugh:

Thanks LJ, glad you like ti! :classic:

Very cute, the perspective illusion is quite fun and will probably bring some interesting counters.

Thanks robuko! I'm looking forward to seeing how this will be countered!

Very nice! The idea with the perspective is great. Furthermore I like the way you made the Wall :thumbup:

Thanks Balbo!

Great staircase! Although that was probably a Ulandian you tossed since they have the harshest taxes. :laugh:

Thanks U-M! Since when have Ulanders been masquerading as mummies though?! :laugh:

Nice work Garmadon, the perspective is really nice and love the cute door! :thumbup:

Nice little tower design and cool idea for FP! Love the mummy's leg sticking out of the manure, and the stairs made from jumpers. Can't blame these Ulandians I suppose, nobody likes tax collectors! :thumbup:

Edited by MassEditor

Nice work Garmadon, the perspective is really nice and love the cute door! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot Kai!

Nice little tower design and cool idea for FP! Love the mummy's leg sticking out of the manure, and the stairs made from jumpers. Can't blame these Ulandians I suppose, nobody likes tax collectors! :thumbup:

Thanks MassEditor! And yes, no one likes tax collectors! :laugh: