Garmadon

[WZ14:F14, Ulandus] Who is getting chased out of town?

The Ulanders and citizens of the Ocean District lay a trap for the traitorous traders who have sided with the Desert King...

17408029616_9d9ed386fd_z.jpg

A close up of the chase on the street:

17246493770_07254a3db1_z.jpg

And the guy on the roof,

17246457310_292c1091e0_z.jpg

Before all the commotion :laugh:

17433717901_f46f7468c6_z.jpg

Each of the buildings has an interior, the other two can be seen on my photostream :wink:

17408105676_ef9a26a179_z.jpg

Any chance of getting the UoP credit for History this time? I've been told that the third time's the charm :tongue::laugh:

Also, I would like to receive credit for:

Architecture - roofing (2)

and Architecture - wall techniques (3)

If I win I would like H4 to be the next warzone. Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome! :sweet:

Excellent scene - this seems to match perfectly to Ska's specifications.

Great how you managed to put the minifigs in action. The poses are top!

:thumbup:

Good scene Garmadon, with excellent posing. I like your roof treatments, I met they look even better in the brick. UoP +1 for roofing and history.

Great work, Garmadon! The colors of the houses work very well and I really like the roofs on the right :thumbup:

+1 UoP for roofing :classic:

Ooh, nice! :thumbup:

Thanks GG!

Excellent scene - this seems to match perfectly to Ska's specifications.

Great how you managed to put the minifigs in action. The poses are top!

:thumbup:

Thanks Captain B, I'm glad you like it! I was indeed trying to follow the requirements! :tongue::laugh:

Good scene Garmadon, with excellent posing. I like your roof treatments, I met they look even better in the brick. UoP +1 for roofing and history.

Thanks a lot robuko!

Great work, Garmadon! The colors of the houses work very well and I really like the roofs on the right :thumbup:

+1 UoP for roofing :classic:

Thanks LJ, glad you like it! (Nothing for history though? :grin:) :tongue:

Great work here Garmadon, the eastern style houses especially look excellent (of course, love the purple!), and you've got some great action going on as well! :thumbup:

+1 for history and roofing. I follow the rest of the crowd on the wall one. :tongue:

Great work here Garmadon, the eastern style houses especially look excellent (of course, love the purple!), and you've got some great action going on as well! :thumbup:

+1 for history and roofing. I follow the rest of the crowd on the wall one. :tongue:

Thanks Kai, glad you like it! Thanks for the UoP credits as well! :classic:

The overall build is good but the posing really makes this a busy, interesting action scene. The man on the roof is a nice touch too. And I like any scene that includes a well-dressed woman. Good job!

Very noice temple! I think you put some really nice culture in this build, and it pays off.

Incredible. The techniques you used for the temple are great. Furthermore I like the posing of the minifigures :thumbup:

The overall build is good but the posing really makes this a busy, interesting action scene. The man on the roof is a nice touch too. And I like any scene that includes a well-dressed woman. Good job!

Thanks a lot Captain! I certainly appreciate those as well!

Very nice temple! I think you put some really nice culture in this build, and it pays off.

Thanks Andrew! I suppose you are referring to the dark blue and purple house? :wink: (it wasn't meant to be a temple)

Incredible. The techniques you used for the temple are great. Furthermore I like the posing of the minifigures :thumbup:

Thanks Balbo, glad you like it! :classic:

Nice Eastern atmosphere here! :thumbup:

UoP +1 for History and Roofing.

The simple plate roof design works nicely here, and I like the little cloth covering :thumbup: Lots of great ninja posing too :classic:

Nice Eastern atmosphere here! :thumbup:

UoP +1 for History and Roofing.

Thanks for the comment and credit Gideon, glad you like it! :classic:

The simple plate roof design works nicely here, and I like the little cloth covering :thumbup: Lots of great ninja posing too :classic:

Thanks a lot SK! :sweet:

The roofs are great. I really like the colour sheme and the fig posing is fun to look at, everything but just figs on a plate.

Wonderful build Garmadon, I thoroughly enjoyed this build and all the painstaking detail you put into this. Excellent job on the clash of cultures category, those Asian-style buildings are excellent. The hip and gable roofing on the building with the purple accents is very nice. I'm also really digging the interior scenes and the fig posing/battle scenes. The cloth cover over the tan building and the gold curtains in the foremost building are also very nice touches. A lot to enjoy in this nice build, great work! :thumbup:

The roofs are great. I really like the colour sheme and the fig posing is fun to look at, everything but just figs on a plate.

Thanks JN, glad you like it! :wink:

Wonderful build Garmadon, I thoroughly enjoyed this build and all the painstaking detail you put into this. Excellent job on the clash of cultures category, those Asian-style buildings are excellent. The hip and gable roofing on the building with the purple accents is very nice. I'm also really digging the interior scenes and the fig posing/battle scenes. The cloth cover over the tan building and the gold curtains in the foremost building are also very nice touches. A lot to enjoy in this nice build, great work! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot MassEditor! I really enjoyed building in this Asian style and I'd certainly like to do it again soon! :wink::classic: