I redid my 2012 tatra v12 engine with new parts to make it more robust, I never thought put it in a supercar as Bruno did in his LaFerrari but I think could be a good idea, the V12 Lego fake engine is huge for the 1:10 scale.

My Tatra V12 from 2012.

VKRKKqL.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMzqBx-loAY&feature=youtu.be

'>http://

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3-EXlwyxcI

Great small enigne Jorge :thumbup: .

Maybe i wil juse this scale engine sometime for a ship :wink: , but than a V16

Great small enigne Jorge :thumbup: .

Maybe i wil juse this scale engine sometime for a ship :wink: , but than a V16

In your MOCs you could easy use the first Lego brick engines :laugh: , thank you VFracingteam.

Edited by jorgeopesi

Fake schmake - that lovely little engine is exactly as real as one made from the standard engine parts!

This is perfect for my Testarossa! I love it, those lego ready made ones are too big

The Testarossa has a rare engine, it is not a V one is a 180º engine (boxer) so this will not help you...

jsj1C0i.jpg

Edited by jorgeopesi

In your MOCs you could easy use the first Lego brick engines :laugh: , thank you VFracingteam.

:laugh: Great joke Jorge, but than i must blow up the scale for ship building in at least 1/20 ore bigger :grin: .

I build once a ship CAT V12 engine in 1 to17, but is way to big for my normal technic scale 1 to 30 and your smaller design is a lot better for a working engine room :thumbup: .

8560147798_cf8e52f11e_c.jpg

Yeah, nice engine indeed, unfortunately it's too big for my usual scale :'(

I need to try a larger scale someday, seems like a lot of fun.

Yeah, nice engine indeed, unfortunately it's too big for my usual scale :'(

I need to try a larger scale someday, seems like a lot of fun.

Wow, I need 2000 pieces more than you for build a worse Zonda... Just curiosity, how many pieces have the Pagani?.

Could you share instructions / LDD file?

You can build it from single posted image...

This is very cool!! Could you share instructions / LDD file? It seems more accurate than conventional Lego fake engines using the piston head p :thumbup: :thumbup: arts.

Done :sweet: .

zjBXT1h.jpg

cfuSXFO.jpg

HuDEdm7.jpg

tVjapPe.jpg

Very clever: It's sort of the same concept/principle Lexus had with the lfa. Making a v10 the size of a v8. This v12 has the same longitudinal area as standard Lego v8: By counting the studs. A Lego technic v8 is 10 studs long and this v12 is 10 studs long as well. Great work on that. And I'm guessing that this v12 is the weight of a technic v4 or v8 XD

Nice Work! :classic: That is neat small scale engine. This is essentially a Push rod engine. I've seen several Lego engines like that around in MOCs. I can show you one I've built but with out the moving parts.

Nice Work! :classic: That is neat small scale engine. This is essentially a Push rod engine. I've seen several Lego engines like that around in MOCs. I can show you one I've built but with out the moving parts.

Unimogs have push rod engines, according to my research... :thumbup: