My second module for a large collab with soccerkid6.

The Katoren city hall collects taxes and issues licenses.

A concealed compartment under the floor provides a secure location for the collected money.

See a video of how the trapdoor works here: Link

Credit goes to robuko's "King of Queenscross" build for inspiring the dark red parts on the city hall.

17377539072_a6b1930791_z.jpg

17193279119_cdc9dc33a8_z.jpg

17191712288_432bd8e226_z.jpg

17171968717_45e605ebc2_z.jpg

17191936170_f2aa2b1d79_z.jpg

17379176101_77a5af8c72_z.jpg

17353556866_2fda27551f_z.jpg

16756977104_d73ba9c254_z.jpg

More pictures can be seen here: Link

C&C much apreciated :classic:

Excellent! Both buildings are very good. The red actually looks pretty good with white and gold and the white dome looks great atop the tan building. This makes for a beautiful collab. There are just too many good details to list. I really like the smooth cobblestone effect (rather than plates) and the interiors of both buildings are wonderful. The minifig posing is good and you make excellent use of color throughout. Very good!

Very nice addition to your growing city! The hall looks a little small, but I guess that's a good thing as it no doubt speaks to the small, decentralized government in Katoren, right? :laugh: The other house is very nice too, I'm really liking those white domes!

Another fantastic model LJ, I'm really liking your domes and the red and white building is superb as well! The tan/lavender/blue color-scheme is excellent, and the interiors are great (as always!) :sweet:

First of all: I love your collab, I take a look on everything named Katoren. Even if I'm not the biggest fan of the main color scheme tan/light gray, I like your idea's in adding unusual colors like this lavender. These white domes are cool, and -I think- tricky to build. Maybe i will copy it once :grin: , if I'm right you got an little explanation to them on flickr...

The city hall has more of an romanian architecture. Maybe there is some historical background I didn't recognized but I'm unsure if it will fit into oriental Katoren. Mark inspired a lot of us, with his gorgeous white, dark red, gold Lampsacus builds. :laugh:

best regards!

Fantastic work :wub: . I love the colour scheme and the interior. Furthermore the ground looks very nice, too :thumbup:

Another great section. I like the tapestry/drapes/door/rug/whatever design you guys have been using, and again the colors are wild, but they somehow work. :wacko:

The half stud offset in the red building looks superb, and that roof! :wub: Nice work with the hidden chest and interiors too :thumbup:

Love the medium lavender! Great work!

Thanks, Graham! :classic:

Excellent! Both buildings are very good. The red actually looks pretty good with white and gold and the white dome looks great atop the tan building. This makes for a beautiful collab. There are just too many good details to list. I really like the smooth cobblestone effect (rather than plates) and the interiors of both buildings are wonderful. The minifig posing is good and you make excellent use of color throughout. Very good!

Thanks, Captain Dee! :sweet: Glad you're liking it!

Very nice addition to your growing city! The hall looks a little small, but I guess that's a good thing as it no doubt speaks to the small, decentralized government in Katoren, right? :laugh: The other house is very nice too, I'm really liking those white domes!

Thanks, Kai! And this is just one of many halls in Katoren, :wink:

The buildings are wonderfully colourful. The contrast to the base works out very well.

Great work also on the interiors!

:thumbup:

Thanks, CB! Glad you like the interiors :classic:

Great work LJ! Katoren is quickly expanding! :)

Thanks, LD! And, yes, it is! :grin:

Very nice! the architecture and detailing are quite nice.

Thanks, Andrew!

Another fantastic model LJ, I'm really liking your domes and the red and white building is superb as well! The tan/lavender/blue color-scheme is excellent, and the interiors are great (as always!) :sweet:

Thanks, Garmadon! Glad you like the colors :classic:

Nice MOC. Very detailed. Keep up the good work bro. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks, I'll try! :classic:

First of all: I love your collab, I take a look on everything named Katoren. Even if I'm not the biggest fan of the main color scheme tan/light gray, I like your idea's in adding unusual colors like this lavender. These white domes are cool, and -I think- tricky to build. Maybe i will copy it once :grin: , if I'm right you got an little explanation to them on flickr...

The city hall has more of an romanian architecture. Maybe there is some historical background I didn't recognized but I'm unsure if it will fit into oriental Katoren. Mark inspired a lot of us, with his gorgeous white, dark red, gold Lampsacus builds. :laugh:

best regards!

Thanks, Marcu! Glad you're liking it, and Mark definitely did :laugh:

Wow! I can't wait to see the finished display!

It shouldn't be too long now :wink:

Great build! Looking forward to more!

Thanks, LV! More will be up soon! :classic:

Fantastic work :wub: . I love the colour scheme and the interior. Furthermore the ground looks very nice, too :thumbup:

Thanks, Balbo! Glad you like it :sweet:

Another great section. I like the tapestry/drapes/door/rug/whatever design you guys have been using, and again the colors are wild, but they somehow work. :wacko:

Thanks, mrcp6d! Glad to hear you like the colors :laugh:

The half stud offset in the red building looks superb, and that roof! :wub: Nice work with the hidden chest and interiors too :thumbup:

Thanks, sk! Glad you noticed the roof, it was one of my favorite parts :classic:

Lovely work! Love the tan/lavender building!

Thanks, Adair!

I really like the colors!

Thank you! :classic:

Wow, another great module for this collab, you guys are really teasing us with all these! There's some really nice techniques to appreciate here, like the dome and roof designs and the overall architecture of these buildings. Great use of color here, makes for a very vibrant build. It's awesome to see you carry on the family penchant for excellent interior details too!

Interesting color use and good design overall :thumbup:

I especially like the red and white building, good job with the dark red patterning!

Wow, another great module for this collab, you guys are really teasing us with all these! There's some really nice techniques to appreciate here, like the dome and roof designs and the overall architecture of these buildings. Great use of color here, makes for a very vibrant build. It's awesome to see you carry on the family penchant for excellent interior details too!

Thanks, ME! :blush: Glad to hear you like it, and you shouldn't be teased for too much longer now :wink:

Interesting color use and good design overall :thumbup:

I especially like the red and white building, good job with the dark red patterning!

Thanks, Gideon! The dark red patterning was a lot of fun, glad you like it :classic: