Sir Gillian

[Freebuild] Capther 2 - Dragon's shadow

Capther 1

Must they not had time to arrive, please .. Please don't let them had time to arrive!

We have to catch up, to warn in time !! Suddenly they came out of the woods.

The smell presaged something terrible, very terrible

16747054353_8e80e324b7_c.jpgCapther 2 - Dragon's shadow by Sir Gillian, on Flickr

But that met their eyes something they would always remember.

17367342665_f3412eb700_c.jpgCapther 2 - Dragon's shadow by Sir Gillian, on Flickr

-Noo! Mother father !? No no .... It can not be true! It may not be true! Tim sank to his knees and wept. But suddenly they heard something.

17179782590_f20580889e_c.jpgCapther 2 - Dragon's shadow by Sir Gillian, on Flickr

-Tim, Edvar? Thank goodness! You live!

-Girard? What happened here! Said Tim

We went into the woods to shoot the bow with little Vasey, but then suddenly they came .. We could not do anything .. They were too many, and they burned, killed and stole!

Not a soul in the whole village survived without us. We have not dared to come out from our hiding place until now

-We must warn the authorities, we have to go to the Tower! Said Tim.

But what if they attack us on the way there, then? Said Edvar.

-There I have already thought of! Said Girard. Wait a minute only! He went into the forest again and came withdrawal of a large chest.

17367011371_7bb9c7171b_c.jpgCapther 2 - Dragon's shadow by Sir Gillian, on Flickr

Look here! he said cheerfully.

-They are Although from

Queen Amira time, but it is the only defense we have!

16744839884_c9d47cb68a_c.jpgCapther 2 - Dragon's shadow by Sir Gillian, on Flickr

But first we must bury the mother and father.

16747086393_24f7c2ef33_c.jpgCapther 2 - Dragon's shadow by Sir Gillian, on Flickr

So, let us leave this sad place now, it is high time to start walking now.

17365422832_7c4a4d35ee_c.jpgCapther 2 - Dragon's shadow by Sir Gillian, on Flickr

But who is the mystical person hiding behind the house? And what are his intentions ..?

16747100753_af6ab4ec02_c.jpgCapther 2 - Dragon's shadow by Sir Gillian, on Flickr

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And some overviews and detail shots :)

17367374255_d6a582315b_c.jpgCapther 2 - Dragon's shadow by Sir Gillian, on Flickr

17356979971_421016e0d3_c.jpgCapther 2 - Dragon's shadow by Sir Gillian, on Flickr

17171170159_52e9ea2d0c_c.jpgCapther 2 - Dragon's shadow by Sir Gillian, on Flickr

C&C most welcome :)

/Sir Gillian

Edited by Sir Gillian

Very nice freebuild! The charred house is well done and the rest of the build is also well done although the bright foliage looks a touch to happy for the rest of the scene! Great work nonetheless!

Excellent build Sir Gillian, great job on the burnt house and landscaping! :thumbup:

The overview pic is as beautiful as a burned-out house can be. The scorched tree leaves are brilliant and the rest of the landscaping looks good. And the different poses (alive and dead) look great and match the story well. Your photography skills are excellent. Nice build!

A whole village massacared!! This cannot be allowed to happen. If you need any assistance Lord Dan would be more than happy to send some troops from Araluen out after those brigands!

Ooc: Great build! I really like how the build is charred!

Nice work! :wink:

Hehe, Thanks! ;) :classic:

Very nice freebuild! The charred house is well done and the rest of the build is also well done although the bright foliage looks a touch to happy for the rest of the scene! Great work nonetheless!

Thank you! :laugh: Yes, there is something I must practice!

Pretty nice use of colors ! :thumbup:

Very nice work! The charred house and tree are superb :thumbup:

Thank you very much!! :sweet:

Excellent build Sir Gillian, great job on the burnt house and landscaping! :thumbup:

Thank you Garmadon! :classic:

The overview pic is as beautiful as a burned-out house can be. The scorched tree leaves are brilliant and the rest of the landscaping looks good. And the different poses (alive and dead) look great and match the story well. Your photography skills are excellent. Nice build!

Thanks! :laugh:

A whole village massacared!! This cannot be allowed to happen. If you need any assistance Lord Dan would be more than happy to send some troops from Araluen out after those brigands!

Ooc: Great build! I really like how the build is charred!

Thank you Lord Dan! :classic:

Reinforcements would be very, very welcome, but the problem is that the Lion Clan do not know about Blood Dragon is in the country yet! They had the misfortune to meet them (besides those above) is killed .. *oh2*

Very tragic continuation to your story :cry_sad:

You did a great job with the burnt house, and landscape :thumbup:

Nice build! Great expressions! :thumbup:

Thanks! :classic:

Very tragic continuation to your story :cry_sad:

You did a great job with the burnt house, and landscape :thumbup:

Thank you very much! :classic:

I liked the burnt house and the landscape is well done too.

Thank you! :classic:

I love the photos and the base. Furthermore I really like the posing and the trees :thumbup:

I want to know how the history continues! Love the build (Chapter 1 build was awesome, remind me to the nazgul scene in The Fellowship of the Ring, very scary!)

I was a bit curious after the wordt chapter, but now you made want to look into the future! Very cool build

Thanks for the story!

The round base is a nice idea and the hous is well done!

When you would remove the povture"blabla" from flicker it would be nicer to read the story

Nice build and great work with the photography, especially how you are highlighting the figs by using a short depth of field :thumbup: