Sign in to follow this  
Diz100

Hi all!

Hi all

I've been lurking for several weeks now after getting back into lego building last year. My girlfriend bought me the superheroes game for my xbox and that sparked a desire to get my vintage set out of the loft and start adding to my collection.

I quickly bought the millenium falcon, star destroyer and at-at sets from a local shop. Found these all to be great sets with lots of new techniques since my childhood! Since then I've collected all of the new avengers sets (except the helicarrier) and also an almost complete tower of orthanc. All great sets but they did not satisfy my urge for something big and more detailed.

That's when I discovered MOCs and this great forum. After reading through the medieval village guide in wonder I decided to start collecting pieces and try something of my own using some of those techniques. So far I've probably bought another 3-4 thousand pieces (lots of small bits) and started my own MOC. I'm not so happy with it at the moment and will be changing it up a fair bit but am still collecting pieces for it. I'd like to try something lord of the rings or game of thrones inspired next but many more pieces needed! I'll post some pics shortly so you can have a look :)

Thanks

Diz

Hopefully this works :)

https://flic.kr/s/aHskaQG2XB

https://flic.kr/s/aHskaNTkrb

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Your builds look pretty neat, I really like the bridge in the castle one :thumbup:

Welcome to Eurobricks! :classic:

That is a nice bridge, and I like the arrangement of the flowers and tree too.

Thanks for all the welcomes :)

It's all still in progress, I have the bits for the trees now and plenty more green and blue plates for making it bigger. The cabin now has a much better looking roof and windows after a trip to the Stratford PAB wall!

Hi all

Im back 4 years later after not much time for building! We’ve had our first child and moved into a new house, so finally enough space to get some lego out on display ? 

Have collected quite a number of sets and individual bricks at every opportunity and been stashing them away for when I was ready. I sold all the Star Wars sets I mentioned before as I’d got them cheap and they went up, gladly I did it before the newer sets came ? have since got into the modular buildings and think we’ll be doing a city display.

look forward to seeing everyone around here!

Diz