Sign in to follow this  
mrcp6d

[CG: K12, HC vs. U] New Chores

I guess this is the fourth in this series:

Garmadon's guerrilla (entering Ras-El-Akhen)

marcu22's guerrilla (attempting sabatage)

Bergier's counter to marcu22 (captured!)

and now my counter to Garmadon:

17337959546_6e0193d2c7_c.jpg

After their capture at the gate, Cedric and his pal were given prisoner of war status. As part of their detention, they’re responsible for taking care of the Ras-El-Akhen pigpen.

16741413134_4468082628_z.jpg

As Cedric cleans out the pen, a High Council captain inspects the Ulandan armor. He's less than impressed.

C&C welcome!

For the Republic!

This has been a great series with 4 high quality builds. I really like the gentle humour in this one and as usual your presentation is top notch :thumbup:

This has been a great series with 4 high quality builds. I really like the gentle humour in this one and as usual your presentation is top notch :thumbup:

Thanks robuko! I had you in mind when I posed the little mini-scene with the helmet. :laugh:

Excellent! The tower is superb with the different colors and textures and the entire scene is presented well. The layered base and tree look great and of course the pigpen is nice. Very good overall!

Excellent counter! The wall texturing, irregular base and palm tree are all superb :thumbup:

I really like the path too :classic:

A great idea for a counter, :laugh:

The tower is pretty nice and the expressions on the minifigures, especially the one leaning over the tower, are well chosen! :thumbup:

This has been a very entertaining series indeed. The look on the captain's face is hilarious.

Ha, ha, great counter! The way the story has been progressing has been very entertaining to watch, though it could have ended a bit better for the Ulanders! :tongue::laugh: Very nice job on the tower and pigpen, and the irregular border is excellent as well! :thumbup:

Excellent! The tower is superb with the different colors and textures and the entire scene is presented well. The layered base and tree look great and of course the pigpen is nice. Very good overall!

Thanks Captain, I figure the castles in Kali have to have some tan in there, so if they've got a grey base, there's going to be at least three colors involved.

Excellent counter! The wall texturing, irregular base and palm tree are all superb :thumbup:

I really like the path too :classic:

Thanks John, I can't claim the tree though!

A great idea for a counter, :laugh:

The tower is pretty nice and the expressions on the minifigures, especially the one leaning over the tower, are well chosen! :thumbup:

This has been a very entertaining series indeed. The look on the captain's face is hilarious.

Thanks you two, I've been headhunting for a while to build up the expressions my figs can have.

Pigpen cleaning is the perfect job for the level of intelligence Ulandians have. Nice build!

lol - thanks!

Terrific build!

Thanks Graham!

Great scene, I like the tower a lot.

:thumbup:

Thanks Captain!

Ha, ha, great counter! The way the story has been progressing has been very entertaining to watch, though it could have ended a bit better for the Ulanders! :tongue::laugh: Very nice job on the tower and pigpen, and the irregular border is excellent as well! :thumbup:

Go back to the ocean from whence you came!!! :grin: Thanks Garmadon, I'll be honest, inspiration didn't strike until pretty late last night :ugh:

Nice build! Somehow, this reminds me of something......................

Amazing work! The base, the wall and the palm look great. Furthermore I like the minifigure and the posing :thumbup:

Perfect pig pen design :laugh:

Great tower too, the three colored walls work well, and I like the window design :thumbup:

Fantastic build! The gate looks really great!

Nice build! Somehow, this reminds me of something......................

Great build! :thumbup:

Amazing work! The base, the wall and the palm look great. Furthermore I like the minifigure and the posing :thumbup:

Thanks folks!

Perfect pig pen design :laugh:

Great tower too, the three colored walls work well, and I like the window design :thumbup:

Yeah, I kinda stole the window design from you! :laugh:

A brilliant counter, mrcp6d! :thumbup: I particularly like the tower, and that irregular base is really nice!

And it would almost seem like we had coordinated our builds! :grin:

This is great, excellent build and photography as always! :thumbup: Sweet looking tower here, and the counter idea is brilliant. Really nice job on that Masa palm too. I really like the wood accents on the tower, especially the brown bars in the window. Great details to appreciate here!

A brilliant counter, mrcp6d! :thumbup: I particularly like the tower, and that irregular base is really nice!

And it would almost seem like we had coordinated our builds! :grin:

Hehe - we almost did! :head_back:

This is great, excellent build and photography as always! :thumbup: Sweet looking tower here, and the counter idea is brilliant. Really nice job on that Masa palm too. I really like the wood accents on the tower, especially the brown bars in the window. Great details to appreciate here!

Thanks ME!

Nice build! The ground cover looks great! Nice to see the Masa Palm again!

Thanks Mike! Good to see you stopping in now and then too. :classic:

Funny idea and solid way to counter the story. There are some fine techniques used for the building. And everything just goes so well together.