Very Nice! I love the colors and the shape of the building. Fantastic angles, well done. :sweet:

Incredible! I love the futuristic look of the building.

Are you planning on adding an interior to it?

Really great.

Nice use of odd angles to pull off the bizarre look of the building.

Insane!

Holy heck!!! This is amazing!

Very Nice! I love the colors and the shape of the building. Fantastic angles, well done. :sweet:

Thank you!

Incredible! I love the futuristic look of the building.

Are you planning on adding an interior to it?

I'd like to, and I've been mulling over some ideas. However, it's unlikely I'd have an interior finished before it goes on display at Brickworld Chicago in June.

That's just ace, is it based on any official promo materials? The way the base slopes reminds me of the Oslo Opera House a little.

Thanks, the structure is mine, but I've taken the color palette from Ultra Agents. (See my comment here.) I've never been to Oslo but am from Minnesota, which is known for its German and Scandinavian (and Viking) heritage as well as crazy architecture of its own. Coincidence? :wink:

This looks class.

please make this an official set TLG!

Now that's some crazy architecture right there. I like it alot. Reminds me alot of the bank of china tower in HK.

So, I gave this a frontpage post, it is just the thing Action and Adventure themes need.

Very cool, great techniques, and color scheme. Keep up the good work my friend. Love the name too. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

So, I gave this a frontpage post, it is just the thing Action and Adventure themes need.

Thanks for the front page!

And thanks for the compliments everyone! I'll post more later this summer if I've developed an interior...