Sign in to follow this  
LordDan

[G: K3, DK v HC] Supplying Esterbroke

16738911533_2a8fc82c46.jpg

A brave citizen of Esterbroke transports supplies sent by the Desert King to help the people of Esterbroke fight to free the island from the grip of the High Council, so that they may be reunited with their Avalonian brethren as citizens of Avalonia when the Desert King rules.

EDIT:

For countering all these fit onto 8 X 16 with a tiny overhang( so it could be 9X17 if you really want)

C & C appreciated

Edited by LordDan

These "baseless" builds are an interesting break from traditional building. The boat is nice and the different rock formations make it look like he's really working for it. Apparently he already lost an oar-tip to the rocks! Good concept.

Nice build LD, the overgrown rock segments are great! :thumbup:

Nice guerrilla here LD, the little rock blobs look really nice with the vegetation on them! :thumbup:

Thanks guys! Although the baseless builds are very good for guerrillas because there is less space for the counter this was not my intention, I just ran out of blue bricks, plus I had seen this technique before in other builds( particularly a partially submerged village that I don't remember who built)

Baseless build? Where will this lead us? Brickless builds? :laugh:

:roflmao: Wait...... Bionicle. There, I said it. It's out in the universe now. *oh2*

As to the MOC, I like the concept, though the boat is a little on the weak side for me. Solid and different nonetheless! :thumbup:

:roflmao: Wait...... Bionicle. There, I said it. It's out in the universe now. *oh2*

As to the MOC, I like the concept, though the boat is a little on the weak side for me. Solid and different nonetheless! :thumbup:

Yeah, boats are probably my weakest area, along with brick built creatures. This is my second time building a boat.

Here's another picture from a lower angle, I think the boat looks a little better in this shot

17187873299_6d301718f0_z.jpgSupplying Esterbroke by lorddan413, on Flickr

Edited by LordDan