Sign in to follow this  
MstrOfPppts

[SoNE Ep. VIII] Making a strange deal

Karin was sent to Tatooine to make a deal with a promising pod racer. He was constructing a pod with huge engines and required assistance in acquiring some parts. Flaren proved himself useful again for providing them, but everything did not go as planned ...

SoNEepVIII_1.jpg

Karin.jpg

Karin: Hello Reed, this is Flaren and he got the parts you needed.

Flaren.jpg

Flaren: Yes, here are the power cells for your linking mechanism. It can link together bigger engines than you could ever build.

Karin.jpg

Karin: I see there's still a lot happening around here. So where is your pod racer?

Reed.jpg

Reed: Jo vidi, grota un chapa mundi hasa et montarena.

Karin.jpg

Karin: What do you mean the other engine arrives tomorrow? Tomorrow is the race you idiot!

Reed.jpg

Reed: Nos vonyari, un chapa et punti.

Karin.jpg

Karin: Well it's you who should be worried! You have to win this race. And why are there so many bets on your brother? I have the feeling we're making the deal with the wrong guy ... I'll have to make sure he does not finish the race!

Reed.jpg

Reed: Min brudi? Ponto mus ti shokku?

Karin.jpg

Karin: No he doesn't need to die, but it's up to you. You can still convince him not to enter the race. Now get moving, you still have a lot to do! And you better not cross me tomorrow.

Reed.jpg

Reed: <slurred> Rumpha ...

Karin.jpg

Karin: <leaving> I did not understand that, but I guess it's better for you ...

SoNEepVIII_2.jpg

SoNEepVIII_3.jpg

SoNEepVIII_4.jpg

I hate the midnight photoshootings. Here's some placeholders for better images which I'll add as soon as possible - if it's not against the rules ...

That is a really great workshop. I see a lot of ideas I'll have to try and incorporate in future builds of warehouse type builds.

Nice clean build as always. The greebling is great and that engine's shape and color scheme is very cool. I think you need to dim your lighting a bit; your last few entries have looked rather harsh and it's harder to see some of the great details you've worked in here. I love the Rodian crew

Awesome job with the hanger - the overhead crane looks great and you've got a some cool background details.

I like your dialogue and your use of the alien language - it can be tricky only showing one half of the conversation without making it confusing but you pulled it off.

A few more close-up shots would have been cool, but I was in the same boat with the last minute photo shoot, so I know how it goes!

Edited by LucasLaughing

Great hanger, pod, characters, and story! I really like that you use a different "language."

Wow! Sweet set up! All that machinery looks awesome! i wish i had that many Rodian heads! i sadly just have 2.