The Desert King's troops are offering help to the people who have been left alone by the High Council.

They bring food the people in need and are demonstrating, once more, the benevolence of the Desert King:

800x846.jpg

Of course, HC agents claim that everything is poisoned, but ordinary men and women cannot be fooled that easily.

800x600.jpg

Everyone is happy.

800x744.jpg

Monkeys are happy too. :grin:

800x877.jpg

(I'm switching to blue background - looks nicer in combination with tan.)

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld
(pictures now on Bricksafe instead of flickr)

Once again the Desert King forces show that the Desert King cares for the people, unlike what the High Council would have us believe. We have seen numerous builds where the Desert King forces are sharing his wealth, giving out food and supplies, protecting citizens from harm, helping communities recover from the war, and giving the people the means to stand up and take action. I have yet to see the high council do half as much for the people, and yet they came that they fight for them!

Another excellent build, Captain. The background truly does look better with these colors and I like the combination of tan and dark orange. The fountain is simple but beautiful and the food cart looks good. I like the variety of minifigs and foods - someone is happy to be getting a pretzel and the monkey is a good (ahem, mandatory) addition. Very good overall!

Fantastic build Captain, the wall, fountain, and cart are excellent, and the dark blue backdrop looks superb here! :thumbup: I really like the FP house in the distance as well, this is probably your best GoH build yet! :sweet:

A very nice scene here Cpt. Braunsfeld, the wall looks great and the hieroglyphic pieces work well! :thumbup:

Another sweet Kali build, Captain! :thumbup: It's fantastic to see the Desert King aiding the people of Kaliphlin, who have become victims in this terrible conflict. Now they see who is the rightful leader of Kaliphlin!

Thanks everyone!

Fantastic build Captain, the wall, fountain, and cart are excellent, and the dark blue backdrop looks superb here! :thumbup: I really like the FP house in the distance as well, this is probably your best GoH build yet! :sweet:

Good that you noticed the FP attempt... I don't think it was a full success :laugh:

My best build? Definitely the latest one!

Solid build, and you're definitely right about the blue background.

I do admit to being fairly anti-fleshie though and the flesh colored hands on the monkey don't look right to me.

:thumbup:

Great build!! The pillars? in the wall looks very nice!!

Thanks.

Pillars = masonry bricks turned around.

This MOC is getting a lot of appreciation... I should have claimed a few UoP credits! :wink:

Great counter! I like the atmosphere in your creation. Moreover the wagon looks very nice, too :classic:

Edited by Balbo

Nice sandstone, and figs. Good build!

Thanks!

Great build CB! :thumbup:

A pleasure :sweet:

Great counter! I like the atmosphere in your creation. Moreover the wagon looks very nice, too :classic:

I agree :grin:

Very good use of the half arches and printed wall panel :thumbup: I like that fountain design too :classic:

Very good use of the half arches and printed wall panel :thumbup: I like that fountain design too :classic:

Kaliphlin - is it not about tan/dark tan and fountains? :grin:

heh good build looks great

Thanks!